Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLife Question

Alright all,

So MLife. Basically, is it worth me signing up? Ive had a quick search and see you can charge tables to your room etc to get through the various tiers.

Im from London so get over once a year, and I see your tier status is reset after 12 months.

My questions are

- Im staying at Wynn. Is it worth getting MLife as I cant charge to my room
    - Im going to Haze, Hyde, Drais x2 and XS. Worth getting a receipt?
    - What benefits do you get?

Cheers!

If you only make it over once a year and aren't staying at an MGM property it's not worth it. Unless you gamble a couple thousand in slots at MGM properties then they will prob offer you some comped nights. Only other benefit worthy of note is the discount in the shops.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

I rarely gamble, and when I do, I always forget to give my card or ID. I have 0 tier points. But I have noticed when I log in, I get cheaper rates than I can find anywhere else. I just stayed at MGM for MDW, and I went through Mlife. I couldnt find any site that could beat the rate they were offering. It wasnt a significant amount, say $10-30 a night, but still cheaper. Same with total rewards.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

Comment

You don't have to charge your tables to your room to get credits for them on MLife, I just recently was told. As long as you spend the money at one of the clubs at their hotels you can take the receipt to a MLife desk and they will give you credit for it and it supposedly adds up relatively quick. So if you are planning to do bottle service at one of their clubs I think it would be well worth it to sign up and it really doesn't take long so nothing lost to do it anyway. In general I recommend to sign up for all players clubs as it doesn't cost anything and you never know what you might get.

Comment

I'm currently a Mlife member and have a trip planned in August. We will also be getting a DF table and 1Oak. Could I get the receipt and bring it to the Mlife desk and they will add the points? I've never heard of this so this is new to me. Thanks

Comment

I went to LIGHT in March and May and I brought my receipt to the MLIFE desk both times and was credited points.

Make sure your name is the one on the receipt.
            "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

Go BIG then go HOME

Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
            June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
            November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
            July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
            March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

Comment

You can do this with almost all purchases at any MLife properties. Was advised over the phone that when I pick up my Boyz II Men tickets, I just bring the receipt to the desk and they will credit my MLife account same day.

Plan on doing the same thing for table at 1Oak.. hopefully will leave vegas at gold level lol

Comment

anyone know how far back your purchases can go? Think I've got a bunch of bottle service receipts lying around in my travel bag somewhere haha
                "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

Originally posted by royaltywears View Post
                  anyone know how far back your purchases can go? Think I've got a bunch of bottle service receipts lying around in my travel bag somewhere haha
                  30 days for receipts, one year (mlife year) for hotel stays.

Comment

Anybody familiar with how the MLife calendar works?

If I earn pearl/gold status on my upcoming trip this weekend. Do I get knocked back down to Sapphire after one year from earning? Or am I pearl/gold for life until I earn next tier?

Comment

Originally posted by dj_advantage View Post
                      Anybody familiar with how the MLife calendar works?

If I earn pearl/gold status on my upcoming trip this weekend. Do I get knocked back down to Sapphire after one year from earning? Or am I pearl/gold for life until I earn next tier?
                      It resets on October 1st of each year, but whatever level you're at by midnight on September 30th each year is the level you'll stay at for the following year. Your actual tier credits go back to zero on October 1st though so if you want to stay at the gold level you'll need to earn another 75,000 tier credits by the following October 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by HeySuburbia View Post
                        It resets on October 1st of each year, but whatever level you're at by midnight on September 30th each year is the level you'll stay at for the following year. Your actual tier credits go back to zero on October 1st though so if you want to stay at the gold level you'll need to earn another 75,000 tier credits by the following October 1st.
                        thanks for clarifying. what a pain in the ass though lol.

Comment

It really is a good deal and couldn't be less painless. If you gamble at all. Sit down give them I'd. That's it your signed up. I'm pretty sure the first offers that new people get is pretty good after that you have to earn the comped rooms ect

Comment

FYI - Anyone that has Hyatt status can get it matched to M-Life. You just need to have them link your memberships together

Comment

Originally posted by Cle View Post
                              30 days for receipts, one year (mlife year) for hotel stays.

I called Mlife yesterday about the 30 days for receipts thing, and she told me to email the scanned receipts to a specific email address and that they are valid until October to be adjusted. Not sure if this is correct. But I assume since I heard it directly from them.
                              Excalibur January 2008
                              Treasure Island June 2008
                              MGM Grand June 2013
                              MGM Grand June 2014
                              NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
                              The Mirage EDC 2015

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X