Caesar's Poker Room - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Caesar's Poker Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caesar's Poker Room

I will be in town next weekend, I know the WSOP is running - how is Caesar's poker room (where I am staying)?

I know they run a 1/3 game which is what I am looking for and want to use my TR card, but are there any better rooms out there to consider?

This place is ok. I think it would be better to go to the Rio and play there because that's where the series is at and you can use your TR card there. Definitely more players and a lot of 1/3 games going on all day/night.

Comment

Originally posted by vigilanteez View Post
      This place is ok. I think it would be better to go to the Rio and play there because that's where the series is at and you can use your TR card there. Definitely more players and a lot of 1/3 games going on all day/night.
      +1 especially during day. At night other rooms will get people in them but rio will have the majority
      Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Rio will have good action, may want to look over at Aria also.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

oops...Aria not TR...Sorry about that.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

And Bellagio's card room will still be really good

Comment

The big poker rooms are packed during the series and esp on weekends. If you want good juicy games at 1/3 focus on playing at Bellagio, Aria, Venetion, Wynn and Rio.

Download the Bravo app called BravoPokerLive if you have an iphone/ipad. It will tell you what games are running, how many tables and what the wait lists look like.

Comment

Great suggestions guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost7 View Post
                  The big poker rooms are packed during the series and esp on weekends. If you want good juicy games at 1/3 focus on playing at Bellagio, Aria, Venetion, Wynn and Rio.

Download the Bravo app called BravoPokerLive if you have an iphone/ipad. It will tell you what games are running, how many tables and what the wait lists look like.
                  +1 on Bravo app. Just know some places will have a long wait time. So the smaller rooms may not be bad options either.

Comment

Pretty much all 1/3 games are going to be similar. In fact sometimes the bigger rooms have tougher games than the smaller rooms. You can often find juicy games with terrible and/or drunk players at places like Bally's or even Golden Nugget (though I haven't been there my last couple of trips). Just table select and you will do fine.

Comment

Oh, and checking out the Rio/WSOP scene is worth it if you haven't been before. Just a cool thing to walk through and look around.

Comment

untitled.pnglplo.jpg

Yeah the WSOP is def worth walking thru. Last year we hung out on the rail of this final table for awhile and watched. Here is a pic I took

Comment

Great suggestion guys! I miss playing in real time poker room. Since I discovered online poker hand game and poker machines, I never had the chance to play with the live dealer. Well, I must say it's more peaceful to play poker at your own room without any pressure.
                          BetCoin™ Entertainment Network

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost7 View Post

+1 great app
                            Canada EH!?

2014 Caesars
                            2011 Flamingo
                            2008 Flamingo

Comment

What online site do you use? I've been wanting to play poker online for awhile now but the couple ones I've trued suck they payout weeks later

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X