Sports Betting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Betting

Interested in connecting with anyone on the forum who is resident in Vegas and who places large bets (i.e. high 3 figures+) on sports events. Feel free to respond here or PM

Cheers!

Looking to compare ideas? bets? or just general sports betting conversation?
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

just sent you a PM

Comment

very intrigued by this thread, but not sure what to make of it.. I like Texas/Oakland to win WS at 20/1

Comment

Let's get this thread going! One rarely wagered sport, although it's rapidly gaining popularity in Vegas in recent years, is soccer. Vegas usually only offers English Premier League or Champions League, but that's enough. I note soccer because I bet frequently in the UK and it seems to me the American bookmakers in Vegas can't always get an accurate radar on the games. Most of the time they match up well with the UK, but if you pay close attention you can sometimes find a real bargain! This is probably due to a lack of demand compared with the major sports in the US.

Any fellow Premier League bettors out there?

Comment

Harry, I'm looking to getting into some soccer betting been watching some games doing some research.

Comment

As a UK native & resident, and a huge soccer (football!) fan, and a keen gambler, there is very little value betting on the premier league or Champions League.... In my opinion.

Purely because it is so unpredictable. In the Premier League you regularly get upsets. And thats why we love it so much!

If you are gonna bet on it, the best value is to bet on first goal scorer (especially if they take the penalties eg. Lampard - Chelsea) . You won't get good odds, but over the course of a season they will probably net you a small profit.
              Originally posted by Svetlana
              Man, I love me some Brits in Vegas. You guys know how to have a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Mallett View Post
                As a UK native & resident, and a huge soccer (football!) fan, and a keen gambler, there is very little value betting on the premier league or Champions League.... In my opinion.

Purely because it is so unpredictable. In the Premier League you regularly get upsets. And thats why we love it so much!

If you are gonna bet on it, the best value is to bet on first goal scorer (especially if they take the penalties eg. Lampard - Chelsea) . You won't get good odds, but over the course of a season they will probably net you a small profit.
                i usually bet 50 quid on man city psg bayern munich treble

Comment

I can count the number of bad beats I've had in soccer(football) due to an extra time equalizer.

Comment

does anyone bet on baseball? was thinking of putting down a few bets when im there next month..

Comment

Originally posted by Suge View Post
                      does anyone bet on baseball? was thinking of putting down a few bets when im there next month..
                      I do, but nothing like football/basketball. Usually do low risk/low reward with baseball. Bet the moneyline and take huge favs. Betting 125 to win 50 on games like ANYBODY playing the Astros. Things similar to this is what I bet
                      Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
                        Originally posted by Suge View Post
                        I do, but nothing like football/basketball. Usually do low risk/low reward with baseball. Bet the moneyline and take huge favs. Betting 125 to win 50 on games like ANYBODY playing the Astros. Things similar to this is what I bet
                        thanks..yea i usually bet on football too but im gonna be there next month.. i'll probably put a few parlays down on basketball though!

Comment

Any hockey fans in the house? I'm a total novice when it comes to sports books, any tips for NHL bets?
                          Past Trips:
                          2013 - May 8-12th Staying @ MGM (Bank|Wet Republic|Hakkasan|XS)
                          2010 - May 10-14th - Stayed @ Luxor (LAX|Moon|Haze)

Comment

i love sports betting

Comment

I like going for March Madness especially the opening rounds. You can place parlays and stay interested all day, plus the crowd is usually a blast! I recommend the SB at Planet Hollywood.
                              Epic Vegas 2014 upcoming
                              March Madness
                              Bachelor Party Good Friday Weekend
                              EDC.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X