$10 Blackjack Tables - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

$10 Blackjack Tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 Blackjack Tables

There's a few newbies in our group. I'm wondering if there's still $10 tables at any of the 4 star hotels on the strip?

the Bellagio has lots, especially during the week. on weekends during peak hours (i.e. the 8PM-4AM shift) there are usually less, but still a few. the only time they dont really have them are busy weekends/holidays.

i still think bellagio is the best place to gamble. nice dealers and nice patrons. also, the cocktail waitresses come by very frequently, especially after a generous initial tip.
    "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

went over NYE last year and there were 10$ tables every day. some had 6:5 though. Monte carlo had 10$ PH 10$ (think these were all 6:5 dont remember though) bellagio had 10 (3:2 but lost every hand and didnt experience that once) and there were more but cant remember them offhand.
      they are there, most of them were crowded though as well. but this was a holiday weekend. good luck
      NYE 2011
      Hotel- Monte Carlo
      Club- Haze (on NYE)

Comment

TI typically has a few $10 tables during peak hours, much more during non peak times. Wynn also had some $10 tables during the day. Great place to play with exceptional cocktail service.

Comment

Is cosmo a 4 star? Had a single deck $10 table, but it was 6:5.

Comment

Low minimum Bj tables seem to be always full on the strip. I would say hit Fremont street IMO
            Appreciate Vegas
            Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
              Low minimum Bj tables seem to be always full on the strip. I would say hit Fremont street IMO
              ^^^Agreed...taking our newbies downtown on the first night to get in some cheap gambling...I think they may even have some $5 tables. Then back to the strip for $25 tables.

I had a moment of clarity playing at a $10 table a couple trips ago. I find myself placing mostly $20-25 bets, but because I was sitting at a $10 table the pit boss rarely rated my play.

If you want to win big, you gotta bet big. You'll never win in the long run making small bets. If you just want to sit, drink, and make some new friends, then go lower minimums.
              Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

I had a moment of clarity playing at a $10 table a couple trips ago. I find myself placing mostly $20-25 bets, but because I was sitting at a $10 table the pit boss rarely rated my play.
                at the mgm-mirage properties, or whatever they're called now, they don't rate you, specifically at bj, unless you're playing $25/hand. pain in the @ss when you press up and down with your bets.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X