Dress code in upmarket LV restaurants - ok with nightclub attire? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dress code in upmarket LV restaurants - ok with nightclub attire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress code in upmarket LV restaurants - ok with nightclub attire?

hi all,

Quick question on LV restaurant dress code. Group of 16 next week, booked into Stripsteak, Okada, B&B and Le Cirque.

Hitting clubs after dinner each night, so we're planning on night club attire - button down shirt, dress jeans, dress shoes.

Is this ok in the higher end restaurants? Are we going to run into any grief not wearing dress pants and jackets?

Thanks heaps
    "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

You will be fine, man. I've gone into some of the nicer places in board shorts and a cutoff in a hangover stupor and never had any trouble.

Going out to dinner in the clothes you are going clubbing in is common practice.
    Cosmo or Bust
    San Diego-Las Vegas

Comment

perfect - that's what I figured, but wanted to check. thanks heaps.
      "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
      When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

Comment

You'll definitely be fine with 95% of the restaurants in Vegas.

Of the ones you listed, I would still recommend guys wear a jacket/blazer in Le Cirque. It is a really nice restaurant, Michelin-starred, and you will definitely fit in better with one. Dress jeans are totally fine. Again, you'll be fine w/o a jacket, but for me, wearing one is definitely better. Enjoy it! The food is amazing and the wine list is SPECTACULAR.
        "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X