Dinner for 30-40 Late September - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dinner for 30-40 Late September

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner for 30-40 Late September

I am throwing my father a birthday party for his 79th birthday. I need a private room at a nice restaurant. Drinks and food budget probably 100 per all in. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?

I would recommend Osteria del Circo in the Bellagio. Upscale northern Italian cuisine and they have a private room off to the right side of the main dining room. Large floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Bellagio fountains. Great food, roughly 60-80 per person, and a good wine list. Service is always excellent. The manager Tony is stellar.

Michael Mina in the Bellagio also has a private room in the back. Windows overlook the pool. Excellent service. The manager George is always more than willing to please.

My top choice, however, would be Picasso at the Bellagio. They have a private section. Millions of dollars of Picasso oils and ceramics in the restaurant, its like dining in a museum. 2 Michelin stars!!!!! They usually have 2 prix-fixe menus, one about 100, the other only slightly more. One of the best bargains in Vegas. Very good service and an outstanding wine list.

Good luck!

(PS- I'm not affiliated with the Bellagio hotel. They just happen to have some of the best restaurants in Vegas!)
    "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Thanks! We ended up settling on Mortons.

Comment

I like mastros. It's at the crystals, city center. They have a private room upstairs.
        ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X