4LOKOs from Vegas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4LOKOs from Vegas!

Is it just me, or they are the BEST pregame drink in Vegas. Right when I cross the state line, the first place I look for is a Rebels gas station. They got the 2 cans for $4 deal. I buy 4 cans and I am GOOD for the week of raging.

Prescription: Share 1 can between 2 guys before each pool party/ night club. Rage once you get there.

crazy you can still get those where I live just not 2 for $4 bucks which is a screaming deal better then rockstars lol. remember there's a black market for everything.
    Appreciate Vegas
    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
      crazy you can still get those where I live just not 2 for $4 bucks which is a screaming deal better then rockstars lol. remember there's a black market for everything.
      hahaha the black market for 4LOKO must be insane, I heard people kept the original original formulas and sell them for an insane amount on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
        hahaha the black market for 4LOKO must be insane, I heard people kept the original original formulas and sell them for an insane amount on Ebay
        Sreiously it is a huge balck market. I personally flipped 20 cases for about $1600 in profit. Easiest money i ever made.
        Previous Trips

May 2010
        Sept 2010
        April 2011
        August 2011
        4/3/12 -- 1 Night Ninja Mission
        mAyOD 2012
        January 2013
        November 2013
        August 2014
        September 2014

Upcoming Trips
        April 2015
        May 2015 -- Fight Weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Rpun View Post
          Sreiously it is a huge balck market. I personally flipped 20 cases for about $1600 in profit. Easiest money i ever made.
          hahah imagine running these things that are illegal in one state and to another and selling them there.. Thats a business right there!

Comment

4 lokos are a little too sweet for me. I like to keep it classy with a good old fashioned Sparks at stateline. It's a road trip tradition. Sadly (not really) for LDW i'm flyin so gonna have to come up w/ a new beverage tradition.
            Next Trip: 12/26-12/29

Comment

I remember a liquor store where I went to school ended up just trying to "unload" their inventory when they were on the way to be banned... we bought 10 flats (240 cans) of 4loko for $100... $.40/can. That stuff was a better investement than gold.

They ended up doing the same thing with some brand of 40oz. like 3 months later... Case (12) 40s for $6 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
                4 lokos are a little too sweet for me. I like to keep it classy with a good old fashioned Sparks at stateline. It's a road trip tradition. Sadly (not really) for LDW i'm flyin so gonna have to come up w/ a new beverage tradition.
                Oh you can hit up ABC liquor store on the strip. They have plenty of locations on the south end depending which hotel you are staying at. I gotta give the Sparks a try, but 4LOKO is like such a tradition for us.

Comment

Oh you can hit up ABC liquor store on the strip. They have plenty of locations on the south end depending which hotel you are staying at. I gotta give the Sparks a try, but 4LOKO is like such a tradition for us.
                  Oh I meant while flyin in. Including sparks in my actual Vegas drinking would be a deathwish.
                  Next Trip: 12/26-12/29

Comment

Back in the day we used to add a shot of vodka to the flavored smirnoff ice's. 4 lokos remind me of those days
                    Appreciate Vegas
                    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

i forgot to check when i was in vegas a few weeks ago. is the 4loko they sell the original stuff w/ caffeine or the new formula they had to make due to some state laws that removes the caffeine?

when i was in vegas in january, it was still the real stuff, but things changed in my home state shortly after that.

Comment

Oh I meant while flyin in. Including sparks in my actual Vegas drinking would be a deathwish.
                        Gotta go hard or go home 4LOKO is more a pregame drink before you start drinking at the club. The bottles of Belvy in the room are there just to look pretty for the after parties.

Comment

Originally posted by sidewalk View Post
                          i forgot to check when i was in vegas a few weeks ago. is the 4loko they sell the original stuff w/ caffeine or the new formula they had to make due to some state laws that removes the caffeine?

when i was in vegas in january, it was still the real stuff, but things changed in my home state shortly after that.
                          whatever it is.. it works way better in Vegas then CA.

Comment

Well if Vegas ever changes it, I still have 2 cases of the original stuff before they banned it here in Michigan haha .... definitely will be maxing out my alcohol check-in whenever I decide to join the group for an invasion ...
                            Vegas Trips

July, LDW, Nov

Super Bowl, July 4th, Aug

CES, Feb, Aug, Dec

CES, mAyOD

Comment

Originally posted by livingvicariously View Post

Well if Vegas ever changes it, I still have 2 cases of the original stuff before they banned it here in Michigan haha .... definitely will be maxing out my alcohol check-in whenever I decide to join the group for an invasion ...
                              The AOD bunker will carry these fine vintage cans for special invasions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X