Need Help Planning for Our Trip - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Need Help Planning for Our Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Help Planning for Our Trip

    Hey everyone. I've been reading through the forum a bit and was able to come up with a plan for my group's (4 guys, 4 girls, all 21) first time in Vegas. We arrive Wednesday 8/31 and leave Saturday 9/3. We've agreed that the most we all want to spend over Thursday and Friday nights is about $300-350. I know it's a smaller budget, but we're all about to start our senior years in college and tuition just keeps going up. Anyway, I was hoping if some of you who have more experience with nightlife could make any suggestions to what we already have planned. Do you think there's something else we might have a better time doing? Any idea where the younger crowd tends to hang out?

    WEDNESDAY
    Daytime: Explore the strip and do all the touristy stuff.
    Night: Catching a show and possibly head to a lounge/casino after

    THURSDAY
    Daytime: Hang out at our hotel's (Tropicana) pool to save some money. Continue exploring the strip and major hotels
    Night: Tao or Tryst. Read that these were the better places to be on a Thursday night. I know it's right before LDW, but would it possible to be able to get a table with 3 bottles?

    $1350 (3 bottles @ $450)
    + 20% gratuity
    + $200 host tip
    + $40 security
    + $20 runner tip
    Total per person: $1830/8 = $235

    FRIDAY:
    Daytime: Scoot city tours.
    Night: Palms club wrist band. I didn't read if the Palms clubs were a good place to be Friday night, but I assume it's decent since it's a Friday plus LDW?

    SATURDAY:
    Quick shopping then catching our flight

    This post got pretty long, but hopefully some of you read this. Looking forward to your suggestions! Thanks in advance

  • #2
    I like your schedule. Especially for a first trip. I would choose Tryst over Tao, but I don't think you can wrong with either joint. You can certainly get a table for 3 bottles at either club, and your budget breakdown for Thursday is solid. My suggestion for Friday is to go online and put all the girls on the guestlist at each of the Palms clubs (i.e. Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghost). The guys can buy the wristbands but the girls don't need to if they are on the list. We did this last trip and it worked great....it will save you a lot of $$$

    Edit: Just realized you were going over LDW. That might change the situation. I still think you can get bottles at Tryst outside for a 3 bottle min. Ask the host on this site (Anthony)....he will shoot it to you straight.
    Last edited by vega$; 08-14-2011, 09:17 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vega$ View Post
      I like your schedule. Especially for a first trip. I would choose Tryst over Tao, but I don't think you can wrong with either joint. You can certainly get a table for 3 bottles at either club, and your budget breakdown for Thursday is solid. My suggestion for Friday is to go online and put all the girls on the guestlist at each of the Palms clubs (i.e. Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghost). The guys can buy the wristbands but the girls don't need to if they are on the list. We did this last trip and it worked great....it will save you a lot of $$$

      Edit: Just realized you were going over LDW. That might change the situation. I still think you can get bottles at Tryst outside for a 3 bottle min. Ask the host on this site (Anthony)....he will shoot it to you straight.
      Awesome, thanks for the reply. Would you mind explaining your recommendation for Tryst over Tao?

      Comment


      • #4
        For partying with us at Palms I always recommend against the wristbands simply because bottle service includes VIP access to all 4 of our clubs.

        So do a couple of bottles in 1 of our venues (you get the table for the whole night) and go check out the other venues whenever you feel like it. Plus chances are you'll want to spend the majority of your time in Rain or Moon, might as well have a place to sit, relax and call home base in one of the two.
        Last edited by phillyjare; 08-14-2011, 06:19 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jdao3 View Post
          Originally posted by vega$ View Post
          I like your schedule. Especially for a first trip. I would choose Tryst over Tao, but I don't think you can wrong with either joint. You can certainly get a table for 3 bottles at either club, and your budget breakdown for Thursday is solid. My suggestion for Friday is to go online and put all the girls on the guestlist at each of the Palms clubs (i.e. Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghost). The guys can buy the wristbands but the girls don't need to if they are on the list. We did this last trip and it worked great....it will save you a lot of $$$

          Edit: Just realized you were going over LDW. That might change the situation. I still think you can get bottles at Tryst outside for a 3 bottle min. Ask the host on this site (Anthony)....he will shoot it to you straight.
          Awesome, thanks for the reply. Would you mind explaining your recommendation for Tryst over Tao?
          Tryst has a little more "wow" factor than TAO (in my opinion). If it is your first time getting bottles in Vegas, I would recommend Tryst because it is as close to a sure-thing as you can find. Club is awesome, service is always on point. That being said, you really can't wrong with either spot, as Tryst/Tao are the best spots on a Thursday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vega$ View Post
            Originally posted by jdao3 View Post
            Originally posted by vega$ View Post
            I like your schedule. Especially for a first trip. I would choose Tryst over Tao, but I don't think you can wrong with either joint. You can certainly get a table for 3 bottles at either club, and your budget breakdown for Thursday is solid. My suggestion for Friday is to go online and put all the girls on the guestlist at each of the Palms clubs (i.e. Rain, Moon, Playboy, Ghost). The guys can buy the wristbands but the girls don't need to if they are on the list. We did this last trip and it worked great....it will save you a lot of $$$

            Edit: Just realized you were going over LDW. That might change the situation. I still think you can get bottles at Tryst outside for a 3 bottle min. Ask the host on this site (Anthony)....he will shoot it to you straight.
            Awesome, thanks for the reply. Would you mind explaining your recommendation for Tryst over Tao?
            Tryst has a little more "wow" factor than TAO (in my opinion). If it is your first time getting bottles in Vegas, I would recommend Tryst because it is as close to a sure-thing as you can find. Club is awesome, service is always on point. That being said, you really can't wrong with either spot, as Tryst/Tao are the best spots on a Thursday.
            +1

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X