Good Sports Bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Sports Bars

We are going to be in Vegas for the opening weekend of NFL. We wanted to watch at Lagasse's but they don't have any reservations open.

Any other suggestions for good places on the strip to eat food and watch the game?

Blondies is in PH mall - Happy hour is 3-6 with $20 all you can drink.

Bellagio sports book should still have free drinks.

... I ended up landing at this little outdoor bar the Flamingo had, they had Leinies on tap for $1 (from Wisco - it was a nice treat) and there were other Packer fans already there

Comment

I honestly cant remember the name of the place, but I ate at a sports bar in the Cosmo (maybe someone can help with the name). Really nice place with good prices and decent food.
      11 PREVIOUS VEGAS TRIPS
      NEXT VEGAS TRIP
      JULY 19-26 @ THE VENETIAN

Comment

Lagasses

http://www.palazzo.com/Las-Vegas-Nig...asses-Stadium/
        ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

My lady and I will be staying at Palazzo prestiege suites in September, and I will be doing some sports betting. Am I best off at the Laggase? It is the closest since it is at the resort, however I want to go where it is most comfortable for sitting and viewing..

Comment

Lagasse's is great, and if you're staying at the Palazzo you might as well go there. Decent food, great seating, tons of TV's everywhere, and a sports book right in the bar where you can place bets.
            Vegas Trips to-date:
            November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
            March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
            April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
            June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
            June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Can I smoke cigars there too? I would like to be at a cigar friendly sports betting area. Ive heard of top notch cigar bars such as fuentes, however there's nothing like having some money on a good game, watching what i want, in a nice comfortable atmosphere with a cigar and cognac

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X