This won't be much of a trip report, just my thoughts on what I did in Vegas and a thanks to the hosts I contacted and to all JC users for all this useful information!
Firstly! Cosmopolitan Wrap Around Terrace Suite!! Awesome overlooking the Bellagio lake on East tower. Great place to pre-game.*
First night! Marquee Monday! Hotel Guest entry and it was a top night just my wife and I. Really want to go back! Awesome even without BS
Nove Italiano/Moon @ Palms
Janelle Banaga is a top host!! Made all the reservations, answered any questions and was timely in all her responses! And thanks to our waitress Sarah! Nove Italiano, you actually get feed! The night before we ate at Jaleo and I was excited as I'm a fan of Jose Andres, food was great but didn't get anything, when Patatas Bravas came out it was potato chips with sauce I was devo! But at Nove.. We were expecting similar and ordered accordingly and could not finish it all! All beautiful and top service from Corey!
Surrender - Wednesday*
Love this place! Outdoors for me just makes it so much cooler! *Big thanks to Mikey Tantalo. Messaged him at 5.30 in the afternoon for BS reservation, as we hadn't decided what we where doing and he booked us in. No issues whatsoever!
Marquee Thursday.*
Was supposed to go TAO but had a big one at Surrender and then the wife and I went to Exotic Racing in the day (highly recommend!!) so we were pretty buggered! Decided to stay at hotel and we all wish we didnt! After Monday at Marquee I was disappointed as was expecting the main room but last Thursday only the Boom Box room was open. Made the most of it and we needed a rest night anyway so we chilled, the rnb was great! Would really love to go boom box when the whole club is open.*
Ditch Fridays! Again Janelle organized our lounge chairs. Had a great position!! Went cause my cousin insisted it was a top day! And a top day it was - fish tacos that were nearly as good as at bamboo pool @ cosmo, and Italian lemonade! So good! Wish Australia had something like Ditch!*
the Bank - Friday night
My cousin put me in touch with Chris Merritt at the Bank for BS and what a way to end our trip!!! Great table location! And great service! My wife's favorite nightclub! Left at 330am to catch a 600am flight to Cancun!*
Slept 15 of the next 20 hours to recover from Vegas!! One of the best weeks of our lives!!
Testament to how much we drank and ate, a nice fitted shirt I wore on first night did not fit on the last night I was that bloated! Caused quite a laugh when I did the Allan "who let the dogs out" move when getting ready for the Bank.
It's been a week now... Been in Cancun and now Mexico City but still having Vegas withdrawals and always reading this forum to organise my next trip! Hopefully get back out May next year!
Firstly! Cosmopolitan Wrap Around Terrace Suite!! Awesome overlooking the Bellagio lake on East tower. Great place to pre-game.*
First night! Marquee Monday! Hotel Guest entry and it was a top night just my wife and I. Really want to go back! Awesome even without BS
Nove Italiano/Moon @ Palms
Janelle Banaga is a top host!! Made all the reservations, answered any questions and was timely in all her responses! And thanks to our waitress Sarah! Nove Italiano, you actually get feed! The night before we ate at Jaleo and I was excited as I'm a fan of Jose Andres, food was great but didn't get anything, when Patatas Bravas came out it was potato chips with sauce I was devo! But at Nove.. We were expecting similar and ordered accordingly and could not finish it all! All beautiful and top service from Corey!
Surrender - Wednesday*
Love this place! Outdoors for me just makes it so much cooler! *Big thanks to Mikey Tantalo. Messaged him at 5.30 in the afternoon for BS reservation, as we hadn't decided what we where doing and he booked us in. No issues whatsoever!
Marquee Thursday.*
Was supposed to go TAO but had a big one at Surrender and then the wife and I went to Exotic Racing in the day (highly recommend!!) so we were pretty buggered! Decided to stay at hotel and we all wish we didnt! After Monday at Marquee I was disappointed as was expecting the main room but last Thursday only the Boom Box room was open. Made the most of it and we needed a rest night anyway so we chilled, the rnb was great! Would really love to go boom box when the whole club is open.*
Ditch Fridays! Again Janelle organized our lounge chairs. Had a great position!! Went cause my cousin insisted it was a top day! And a top day it was - fish tacos that were nearly as good as at bamboo pool @ cosmo, and Italian lemonade! So good! Wish Australia had something like Ditch!*
the Bank - Friday night
My cousin put me in touch with Chris Merritt at the Bank for BS and what a way to end our trip!!! Great table location! And great service! My wife's favorite nightclub! Left at 330am to catch a 600am flight to Cancun!*
Slept 15 of the next 20 hours to recover from Vegas!! One of the best weeks of our lives!!
Testament to how much we drank and ate, a nice fitted shirt I wore on first night did not fit on the last night I was that bloated! Caused quite a laugh when I did the Allan "who let the dogs out" move when getting ready for the Bank.
It's been a week now... Been in Cancun and now Mexico City but still having Vegas withdrawals and always reading this forum to organise my next trip! Hopefully get back out May next year!
Comment