Host routine/Tipping Host? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Host routine/Tipping Host?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host routine/Tipping Host?

I'm a virgin to this whole bottle service thing but VERY excited to experience it on our trip next week! Can anyone run me through the "typical" routine once I get to the club?

When do I do the "handshake"? Do I tip our host right when he meets us so we get a nice table? We are planning to tip 100.00 per bottle, is that what most of you tip?

Thanks for your help! These probably sound like silly questions to most of you but I'm a newbie and any help would be greatly appreciated!

For a table $100 should be fine. First you will meet your host, then they will confirm all the parties in your group. Once your table is confirmed ready, they will check IDs and walk you to your table through the club. You tip once the host gets you seated and you like your situation in the club.

Comment

100 per bottle, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
        100 per bottle, correct?
        Total. But if you feel that it warrants $100 per bottle, theres no holding you back.

Comment

i think its $100 for the table to host? then bottles are tipped to the waitress? do corect me if im wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Poet after Moets View Post
            i think its $100 for the table to host? then bottles are tipped to the waitress? do corect me if im wrong..
            At that point you can just write in the additional tip to your bill. We are talking straight cash up front right now.

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
              At that point you can just write in the additional tip to your bill. We are talking straight cash up front right now.
              So you don't the waitress when you order your bottles? Just overall tip at the end when paying the bill?

Comment

tipping

there is an auto gratuity on your bill for bottle service that goes towards the cocktail waitress. if you like her and want to over tip her feel free to do so. As far as tipping the host it depends on the deal, location of the table, ect. I normally say 100 a reservation but if you want a better table location may require a higher tip.

Chad Noyes
                Vip Host
                Nikki Beach.Club Nikki
                [email protected]

Comment

got it. thanks chad!

Comment

Mr. Connolly disagrees with you ...

For a table $100 should be fine. First you will meet your host, then they will confirm all the parties in your group. Once your table is confirmed ready, they will check IDs and walk you to your table through the club. You tip once the host gets you seated and you like your situation in the club.
                    Last edited by tr305; 08-12-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

+1 Thanks Chad

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                        Mr. Connolly disagrees with you ...

Of course he does

Comment

How much do you tip if you contacted a host to get onto a guestlist for a club?

This is my first post! All the information here is very helpful; now I gotta get on your guys' level haha

Comment

Originally posted by jlacap77 View Post

This is my first post! All the information here is very helpful; now I gotta get on your guys' level haha
                            $20 per guy $10 per girl * or more if you feel like it. Also you guys know I m just throwing these average numbers out there. If I like a tie a host is wearing, they deserve an extra 20.. or the waitress at the pool's ass looks good in the bikini that deserves an extra 50. Its all up to you guys. Do what you think is right.

Comment

4 people = hundo... It's more about the next you might want to come...

Originally posted by jlacap77 View Post

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X