LDW... Who's going ? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LDW... Who's going ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
    Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
    Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post

    Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

    Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.
    +1 Monday is gonna be off the chain!!! cant wait to end it having fun
    We'll be rocking a lily-pad that day..WOOO!!! LOL
    aw i cant afford the lilypad im thinking about getting a couch tho
    LVH June '08
    LVH June '09
    LVH 4thofJuly '10
    Encore EDC '11
    Encore LDW '11
    Vdara MDW '14
    Vdara APR '15

    Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
      Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
      Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post

      +1 Monday is gonna be off the chain!!! cant wait to end it having fun
      We'll be rocking a lily-pad that day..WOOO!!! LOL
      aw i cant afford the lilypad im thinking about getting a couch tho
      I though the pads were cheaper? How many of you are there?
      Past Trips
      Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

      Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
        Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
        Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
        Here's our plans for LDW:

        Wed D-HRH Pool N-Dinner, Strip
        Thurs D-Tao Beach N-Tryst or Tao
        Fri D-Wet Republic N-?????
        Sat D-Marquee Day Club N-Surrender
        Sun D-Rehab N-?????
        Mon D-Encore Beach Club N-Marquee
        I'll be at marquee Saturday too!

        I think I've got the weekend nailed down....

        Friday night: Surrender (Skrillix)
        Saturday: Marquee / Lavo (Ztrip)
        Sunday: Nikki beach/ Marquee.
        Monday: ?
        Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

        Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.

        I love EBC but I fly out at 6pm and tend to have a hardtime hittin the breaks at pool parties so better than I just stay away haha.
        Next Trip: 12/26-12/29

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
          Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
          Originally posted by BOLLO View Post

          I'll be at marquee Saturday too!

          I think I've got the weekend nailed down....

          Friday night: Surrender (Skrillix)
          Saturday: Marquee / Lavo (Ztrip)
          Sunday: Nikki beach/ Marquee.
          Monday: ?
          Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

          Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.

          I love EBC but I fly out at 6pm and tend to have a hardtime hittin the breaks at pool parties so better than I just stay away haha.
          LOL...ok then I'll be on the look-out at Marquee on Saturday. I'll be the drunk guy yelling out "BOLLO"
          Past Trips
          Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

          Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
            Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
            Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post

            Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

            Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.

            I love EBC but I fly out at 6pm and tend to have a hardtime hittin the breaks at pool parties so better than I just stay away haha.
            LOL...ok then I'll be on the look-out at Marquee on Saturday. I'll be the drunk guy yelling out "BOLLO"
            Too bad I wont be at MArquee on Sat.. coz I would've like to see the drunk you search for Bollo.. hihihi
            Was in Vegas Sept 2-9, 2011...I will see ya soon Vegas!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
              Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
              Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post

              Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

              Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.

              I love EBC but I fly out at 6pm and tend to have a hardtime hittin the breaks at pool parties so better than I just stay away haha.
              LOL...ok then I'll be on the look-out at Marquee on Saturday. I'll be the drunk guy yelling out "BOLLO"
              It'll be like where's waldo cept waaaay cooler.

              I'll try and find a red striped beanie and bikini to make it easy for ya hahaha
              Next Trip: 12/26-12/29

              Comment


              • #82
                Looks like the heat is breaking records in Nevada, there is an extreme weather warning in place for the temperatures

                I hope it drops a little for labor day weekend!
                2006 - Bellagio (7 Nights)
                2011 - MGM (7 Nights)
                2012 - MGM (7 Nights)
                2014 - Cosmopolitan, MGM Signature, Encore (21 Nights)
                2015 - Cosmopolitan (10 Nights) - 26/6 - 3/6

                Comment


                • #83
                  ^I've actually got a couple friends in vegas righ now who say it's insanely hot

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    this is true and because life is awesome to me, the ac unit in my house broke w0000t

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Late to this thread, but will be in LDW with my crew. Staying at Venetian.
                      TR from most-recent trip:


                      My TR from LDW '09:

                      I II III IV

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Patroose View Post
                        I'll be there flyin solo from 9/2-9/8... def lookin to kick it.

                        Sat night: Lloyd Banks @ JET

                        Sun night: Akon @ Gallery

                        Monday day and night @ Marquee

                        Will def be adding a pool party on Sunday and possibly changing other things depending upon what else I find going on.
                        How is Gallery? Never been there before.

                        You getting bottles or doing guestlist?
                        TR from most-recent trip:


                        My TR from LDW '09:

                        I II III IV

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Carl View Post
                          Looks like the heat is breaking records in Nevada, there is an extreme weather warning in place for the temperatures

                          I hope it drops a little for labor day weekend!
                          Never too hot!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by AeroSKI5150 View Post
                            Originally posted by Siduri View Post
                            Thursday: Arriving at 9pm then.......?

                            Anybody want to party with a single chick on Thursday night, Friday night or Sunday afternoon/night? I promise to be a good time. Just ask Royale! hahaha.
                            Hiya Siduri, we get in on Thursday at 10:45pm and really thinking about heading up to the Dip'n'Dance. Have only done EBC during the day so should be a different way to kick off the trip! Hopefully will get a hookup from MikeyT... LMK if interested... (or anyone else getting in late Thurs too!) Where ya stayin' ?
                            Siduri is super fun to kick it with! Girls that can party at a rage level is hard to find..and are winners

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                              Originally posted by Patroose View Post
                              I'll be there flyin solo from 9/2-9/8... def lookin to kick it.

                              Sat night: Lloyd Banks @ JET

                              Sun night: Akon @ Gallery

                              Monday day and night @ Marquee

                              Will def be adding a pool party on Sunday and possibly changing other things depending upon what else I find going on.
                              How is Gallery? Never been there before.

                              You getting bottles or doing guestlist?
                              gallery is the old Prive but its said to be alil bit nicer than before!!! I dont think its a mega club but from pics it still looks like a good crowd and good time...cant wait to go see Akon Sunday night!!
                              LVH June '08
                              LVH June '09
                              LVH 4thofJuly '10
                              Encore EDC '11
                              Encore LDW '11
                              Vdara MDW '14
                              Vdara APR '15

                              Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
                                Originally posted by rnjbond View Post
                                Originally posted by Patroose View Post
                                I'll be there flyin solo from 9/2-9/8... def lookin to kick it.

                                Sat night: Lloyd Banks @ JET

                                Sun night: Akon @ Gallery

                                Monday day and night @ Marquee

                                Will def be adding a pool party on Sunday and possibly changing other things depending upon what else I find going on.
                                How is Gallery? Never been there before.

                                You getting bottles or doing guestlist?
                                gallery is the old Prive but its said to be alil bit nicer than before!!! I dont think its a mega club but from pics it still looks like a good crowd and good time...cant wait to go see Akon Sunday night!!
                                Yeah, I hear Akon's sick live.

                                I might try to do this instead of Marquee on Sunday night.
                                TR from most-recent trip:


                                My TR from LDW '09:

                                I II III IV

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X