LDW... Who's going ? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LDW... Who's going ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by SelfMade View Post
    Originally posted by Siduri View Post
    LDW is going to be a bit weird for me. I'm going by myself. :\
    Well so am I, so don't feel too bad. I can only speak for myself but going alone will not mean spending the weekend alone.
    +1 thats what we are here for!!!
    LVH June '08
    LVH June '09
    LVH 4thofJuly '10
    Encore EDC '11
    Encore LDW '11
    Vdara MDW '14
    Vdara APR '15

    Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

    Comment


    • #62
      thursday late arrival fun...

      Originally posted by Siduri View Post
      Thursday: Arriving at 9pm then.......?

      Anybody want to party with a single chick on Thursday night, Friday night or Sunday afternoon/night? I promise to be a good time. Just ask Royale! hahaha.
      Hiya Siduri, we get in on Thursday at 10:45pm and really thinking about heading up to the Dip'n'Dance. Have only done EBC during the day so should be a different way to kick off the trip! Hopefully will get a hookup from MikeyT... LMK if interested... (or anyone else getting in late Thurs too!) Where ya stayin' ?

      Comment


      • #63
        Final Schedule, what's yours ?

        Wed - TBD
        Thur - Cosmo Pool/TAO
        Fri - TAO Beach/Marquee
        Sat- WET Republic/Marquee or Surrender
        Sun- Marquee Day Club

        Am I missing anything ???

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by tr305 View Post
          Final Schedule, what's yours ?

          Wed - TBD
          Thur - Cosmo Pool/TAO
          Fri - TAO Beach/Marquee
          Sat- WET Republic/Marquee or Surrender
          Sun- Marquee Day Club

          Am I missing anything ???
          Fun times ahead! I think u should go to Surrender Saturday tho just to switch it up alil bit....I went to the marquee fri n sat last time I was there and yes it's fun but I felt like I still missed out on other venues with good DJS too
          LVH June '08
          LVH June '09
          LVH 4thofJuly '10
          Encore EDC '11
          Encore LDW '11
          Vdara MDW '14
          Vdara APR '15

          Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

          Comment


          • #65
            Here's our plans for LDW:

            Wed D-HRH Pool N-Dinner, Strip
            Thurs D-Tao Beach N-Tryst or Tao
            Fri D-Wet Republic N-?????
            Sat D-Marquee Day Club N-Surrender
            Sun D-Rehab N-?????
            Mon D-Encore Beach Club N-Marquee
            Last edited by Danny Vegas; 08-22-2011, 08:53 AM.
            Past Trips
            Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

            Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
              Here's our plans for LDW:

              Wed D-HRH Pool N-Dinner, Strip
              Thurs D-Tao Beach N-Tryst or Tao
              Fri D-Wet Republic N-?????
              Sat D-Marquee Day Club N-Surrender
              Sun D-Rehab N-?????
              Mon D-Encore Beach Club N-Marquee
              I'll be at marquee Saturday too!

              I think I've got the weekend nailed down....

              Friday night: Surrender (Skrillix)
              Saturday: Marquee / Lavo (Ztrip)
              Sunday: Nikki beach/ Marquee.
              Monday: ?
              Next Trip: 12/26-12/29

              Comment


              • #67
                In there like swimwear! Wet Republic Saturday, Sunday XS hopefully :-)

                Comment


                • #68
                  7 guys flying from London 8/31 - 9/5 for LDW

                  Wed - BS Surrender
                  Thurs - BS TAO
                  Fri - BS Marquee
                  Sat - BS Marquee Dayclub
                  Sat - BS XS
                  Sunday - Rehab
                  Sunday - BS Vanity

                  See ya'll there!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I will be there as well, and am looking to meet people. The ex girlfriend (obviously, as she is an ex) bailed on my trip. Would love to meet up with new ppl!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I'll be there flyin solo from 9/2-9/8... def lookin to kick it.

                      Sat night: Lloyd Banks @ JET

                      Sun night: Akon @ Gallery

                      Monday day and night @ Marquee

                      Will def be adding a pool party on Sunday and possibly changing other things depending upon what else I find going on.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Anyone who wants to go in on bottle service let me know!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Going solo, first time in Vegas 29/8 - 3/9

                          Night Plan:
                          Wed ???
                          Thurs TAO
                          Fri XS
                          Sat HRH - Tiesto

                          If anyone is up for BS, always looking to meet new people.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
                            Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
                            Here's our plans for LDW:

                            Wed D-HRH Pool N-Dinner, Strip
                            Thurs D-Tao Beach N-Tryst or Tao
                            Fri D-Wet Republic N-?????
                            Sat D-Marquee Day Club N-Surrender
                            Sun D-Rehab N-?????
                            Mon D-Encore Beach Club N-Marquee
                            I'll be at marquee Saturday too!

                            I think I've got the weekend nailed down....

                            Friday night: Surrender (Skrillix)
                            Saturday: Marquee / Lavo (Ztrip)
                            Sunday: Nikki beach/ Marquee.
                            Monday: ?
                            Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

                            Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.
                            Past Trips
                            Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

                            Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
                              Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
                              Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
                              Here's our plans for LDW:

                              Wed D-HRH Pool N-Dinner, Strip
                              Thurs D-Tao Beach N-Tryst or Tao
                              Fri D-Wet Republic N-?????
                              Sat D-Marquee Day Club N-Surrender
                              Sun D-Rehab N-?????
                              Mon D-Encore Beach Club N-Marquee
                              I'll be at marquee Saturday too!

                              I think I've got the weekend nailed down....

                              Friday night: Surrender (Skrillix)
                              Saturday: Marquee / Lavo (Ztrip)
                              Sunday: Nikki beach/ Marquee.
                              Monday: ?
                              Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

                              Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.
                              +1 Monday is gonna be off the chain!!! cant wait to end it having fun
                              LVH June '08
                              LVH June '09
                              LVH 4thofJuly '10
                              Encore EDC '11
                              Encore LDW '11
                              Vdara MDW '14
                              Vdara APR '15

                              Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
                                Originally posted by Danny Vegas View Post
                                Originally posted by BOLLO View Post

                                I'll be at marquee Saturday too!

                                I think I've got the weekend nailed down....

                                Friday night: Surrender (Skrillix)
                                Saturday: Marquee / Lavo (Ztrip)
                                Sunday: Nikki beach/ Marquee.
                                Monday: ?
                                Well I guess we'll have to look for each other then.

                                Also, go to Encore Beach Club on Monday, there's going to be a few of us from JC there.
                                +1 Monday is gonna be off the chain!!! cant wait to end it having fun
                                We'll be rocking a lily-pad that day..WOOO!!! LOL
                                Past Trips
                                Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

                                Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X