South Beach Nightlife - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

South Beach Nightlife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Beach Nightlife

Hello all!

Unfortunately, this trip is coming up before the JC expansion will be done so I'm leaning on all of you for guidance.

I'm headed to South Beach in September with the girl that I'm seeing (should be interesting, first time travelling in this fashion). Nonetheless, her and I are trying to party in Miami like we do in Vegas. So every night, and if there are day parties too even better! We're in our mid-20s.

We're there for the weekend: Thurs - Sunday (evening). I know of the main spots: Mansion, LIV, Set, Cameo, Nikki Beach...

Do any of you have any recommendations in terms of where to go on what nights? Any promoters I should get in touch with before hand? Places I should avoid or possibly try out instead of the aforementioned?

Thanks in advance!

What month are you guys going exactly? I will be there next March and from what I understand the pool parties only run a limited amount of time during Miami Music week.

Comment

I'm headed down there for September, 8-11.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizzy View Post
        I'm headed down there for September, 8-11.
        I m not traveling down there until next March, but this is a contact I have hung on to for a while:
        Jimmy Greenup (702) 292-8522 at LIV

Comment

in spetember the weather is pretty perfect other than the occasional rain in the middle of the day....one of my favorite clubs is cameo..
          what type of music do you like?
          theres Arkadia, LIV, Bleau Bar, Mansion, SET and Space
          LVH June '08
          LVH June '09
          LVH 4thofJuly '10
          Encore EDC '11
          Encore LDW '11
          Vdara MDW '14
          Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

I was in Miami this past April. Stayed at Fountainbleau, amazing hotel. Far as nightlife goes to I been to LIV and Arkadia which was in the Fountainbleau also I been to Mansion nightclub. Mansion nightclub was pretty popping, they have two rooms, in main room they are playing house and in the other room they are playing hip-hop. And frequently they have big name DJ spinning.

All of these places had amazing vibe but LIV was speechless. One of the most impressive nightclubs I ever seen. LIV can be really pain in the ass to get in if you don't have the connection or 7 smoking hot girls with you, i was staying at the hotel and i was there with high executives from my job so i was in with no problems. Biggest issue with getting into LIV is there are no lines people just pile up in front the ropes and tries to get bouncers/hosts attention. Bleau Bar which is located right by Arkadia and Liv is pretty live place too, I can highly suggest it for pre-party.

For daytime I can suggest Clevelander, great drinks, awesome patio party. Make sure to get drinks at Wet Willies's its a must try place for frozen alcoholic beverage. Nikki Beach is a pretty popping place as well. W hotel and Delano hotel is pretty hotspots for the day and nightlife. And Rooftop Lounge at the Townhouse Hotel pretty sweet and chill spot.
            ''In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.'' - George Best

www.armyofdrinkers.com- Join the revolution!

Vegas Trips;

September 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 (Birthday trips). Jan 2009 (CES Trip). March 2009 and 2010 (St.Patty's Weekend).RNYE 2011, mAyOD Invasion 2011, MDW 2011, AOD Halloween Weekend Invasion, mAyOD 2012, EDC 2012. MARCH 29th 2013 thru APRIL 1st 2013 Next trip: May 2013 Invasion

Comment

Thanks so much for the help! Any recommendations on which night to go to which clubs? I'd imagine that LIV on Saturday is a no brainer...?

Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
              what type of music do you like?
              The typical large club sound: dance, hip-hop mix... I'm pretty good with the mix of music that I hear at the big Vegas clubs: XS, Tao, etc...

Comment

Oh okay you will definitely like mansion and cameo... As TR other guy said Clevelander is THE PARTY HOTEL!!! Try the miami vice drink And as far as pool parties I've only been to the one at arkadia and yes bleau bar is cool for pregaming and if u do decide on LiV just be prepared to drop 100/200 dollars go early and just push thru crowd to get to the crazy jamaican on the side.... Also don't worry about it being semi empty when you go early bc it gets beyond packed quick
                LVH June '08
                LVH June '09
                LVH 4thofJuly '10
                Encore EDC '11
                Encore LDW '11
                Vdara MDW '14
                Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

MiamiBeach411.com is a site similar to JC, w/ info on Miami. They have a forum for you to ask questions to.
                  Past Trips
                  2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
                  2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
                  2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

Twitter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X