Are clubs always better on the weekends? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Are clubs always better on the weekends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are clubs always better on the weekends?

I know the weekends are typically the nights the clubs are most packed but are these the best nights to be out? Can a club that has an awesome weeknight party get close to the best weekend party?

My friend is trying to push for Thur-Sat to be included in our trip but do you think its an absolute must?

I've had just as much fun during the week as on the weekends. I actually prefer weekdays sometimes, just because i can get better bang for my buck on deals

Comment

We had a great time at XS and Marquee the Monday I was there in June...Some prefer less crowded and prices can work out in your favor on the weekdays...
      Count the cannons....

Comment

Originally posted by GP7787 View Post
        We had a great time at XS and Marquee the Monday I was there in June...Some prefer less crowded and prices can work out in your favor on the weekdays...
        That's kinda what I was trying to sell my friend on but he was just thinkin more ppl...more ladies. I guess he wants every advantage he can get.

Comment

There's a great party each night and many can definitely match up with "weekend" nights.

Thurs in particular is basically weekend night IMO and Tao on Thursday is as packed if not more so than on a weekend. But yea, Monday at Marquee, Sunday a XS, lots of great options.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            There's a great party each night and many can definitely match up with "weekend" nights.

Thurs in particular is basically weekend night IMO and Tao on Thursday is as packed if not more so than on a weekend. But yea, Monday at Marquee, Sunday a XS, lots of great options.
            good to know. i've been to clubs on week nights but I just wanted to know how they compared to the best party on a weekend. now that i think about it, i don't know if i've ever been to the hottest club at the time on its busiest night...

Comment

+1

vegas is 24/7
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Id do Sun-Thur every trip, but its hard to find people who can do that. Except summer time. Pool parties are definitely better on weekends.
                Blackout Artist
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                  Id do Sun-Thur every trip, but its hard to find people who can do that. Except summer time. Pool parties are definitely better on weekends.
                  how come? do you just prefer slightly less of a crowd? better deals maybe? or as my buddy who lives out there like to say...the weekends are for tourists

Comment

All of the above
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

Comment

Many people actually prefer the weekdays in Vegas because there's a great party at several venues on any given day of the week. On the weekend, all of the major clubs are busy and full of tourists. On the weekdays, the industry nights tend to bring a more attractive crowd

Comment

Agree that weekdays will always be less busy but just as fun.

Comment

Originally posted by djmasterweb View Post
                          Many people actually prefer the weekdays in Vegas because there's a great party at several venues on any given day of the week. On the weekend, all of the major clubs are busy and full of tourists. On the weekdays, the industry nights tend to bring a more attractive crowd
                          Originally posted by partyrockin View Post
                          Agree that weekdays will always be less busy but just as fun.
                          Thanks for the replies. I'll check around here to see what might be the best options sun-wed.

Comment

Co-sign. TAO is pretty busy and amazing on a Thursday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizzy View Post

Co-sign. TAO is pretty busy and amazing on a Thursday night.
                              i agree...but like you said thursday is pretty much the weekend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X