How crowded does Marquee get on Fridays? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

How crowded does Marquee get on Fridays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crowded does Marquee get on Fridays?

Uncomfortably crowded? to the point where you almost need a table? or is there pretty good space throughout?

how are the bars? several minute waits or is it pretty quick?

Crowded. Decent wait if you aren't persistent. Its a friday night (which draw in crowds in most places) at one of the hottest spots right now so its to be expected.

Comment

The entire place gets packed from inside to outside. I wouldn't do it without tables or cabana.

Comment

it's not as crazy as Saturdays right?

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Ivan88 View Post
          Friday/Saturday both are equally as crazy. Monday is the only day when its chill. Its a club where even hot looking LOCAL girls get rejected at the door. The whole town wants to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
            Friday/Saturday both are equally as crazy. Monday is the only day when its chill. Its a club where even hot looking LOCAL girls get rejected at the door. The whole town wants to be there.
            Damn I cannot wait till i finally get to check out Marquee later this month!!
            Previous Trips

May 2010
            Sept 2010
            April 2011
            August 2011
            4/3/12 -- 1 Night Ninja Mission
            mAyOD 2012
            January 2013
            November 2013
            August 2014
            September 2014

Upcoming Trips
            April 2015
            May 2015 -- Fight Weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Rpun View Post
              Originally posted by royale View Post
              Damn I cannot wait till i finally get to check out Marquee later this month!!
              Me too! Been there 2 times this year and its always epic

Comment

I've been there on a Friday. It was crazy but it wasn't unexpected. We got a table so it was good.....

Comment

Gets really crowded around 11. My advice would be to get there before 10 especially if you don't have a table reservation

Comment

Originally posted by keanorules View Post
                    Gets really crowded around 11. My advice would be to get there before 10 especially if you don't have a table reservation
                    I would get there at 9:45 if you have table reservations

Comment

Yeah, from all my times there it seems like those with a table have a longer line to get in than any other method of entry...

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                        Yeah, from all my times there it seems like those with a table have a longer line to get in than any other method of entry...
                        People with tables have to wait longer than general admission?

Comment

nah, just saying, it always seem like I walk out and there are 500 people in the BS line and I can't figure out why. Wouldn't you just text your host ?

Comment

I went on a Friday night in June, the EC Twins were there though so I don't know how that affected things. But it was rammed, just the way we like it!

It's a very large space though, so you can get to areas (patio) where it doesn't feel too packed.

Comment

i went on fri for both memorial and 4th of july weekend. it was crowded but not over the top crowded where u could hardly move at all. get the online presale tix. i got there around 11:30 both times and walked right in without waiting in that massive line.
                              2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
                              2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
                              2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
                              2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
                              2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X