Really depends on your budget. I'd go with Cosmo if you like views, go with PH if you like to party, and go with Palazzo if you like a nice room. Don't really like Aria, would rather save a bit of money and go with PH. Also remember PH and Cosmo doesn't have resort fees, so factor that in with pricing.
Really depends on your budget. I'd go with Cosmo if you like views, go with PH if you like to party, and go with Palazzo if you like a nice room. Don't really like Aria, would rather save a bit of money and go with PH. Also remember PH and Cosmo doesn't have resort fees, so factor that in with pricing.
Everywhere I look to book. Aria is less expensive than PH.
Really depends on your budget. I'd go with Cosmo if you like views, go with PH if you like to party, and go with Palazzo if you like a nice room. Don't really like Aria, would rather save a bit of money and go with PH. Also remember PH and Cosmo doesn't have resort fees, so factor that in with pricing.
Everywhere I look to book. Aria is less expensive than PH.
Comment