What would you do in Vegas at 8:45 AM? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What would you do in Vegas at 8:45 AM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by hangover View Post
    Originally posted by readyforvegas View Post
    Originally posted by hangover View Post
    Where do the degenerates who start drinking early in the morning hang out?



    I haven't been to a pool early. When do people start showing up?
    Around 10 am gets crowded at noon. Where you staying at and what day you check in I.E. thursday, Friday, ect.
    Hardrock this wednesday.
    I bet you have a really good chance checking into your room for no charge early on a Wednesday as the weekdays are a lot slower.

    Comment


    • #17
      +1 early check ins are way possible during mid week at most places. On a Friday at the Encore, not so much. I have never been checked in early at Wynn or Encore. 1PM is considered pushing it.

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X