Best free non-dayclub pool - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best free non-dayclub pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best free non-dayclub pool

I've been to vegas several times and been to several of the dayclub pools. I've stayed half a dozen or more hotels but one of my favorite pools so far is the MGM lazy river. It just seems to have a good vibe and music and best of all its free if staying there. I am wondering if there are any other hotel pools that are free and have a party atmosphere? My least favorite pool so far was Aria because they wouldn't let you drink in the pool.

Definitely MGM Grand's regular pool. The lazy river is great and all of the bar options are sweet.
    Vegas Trips to-date:
    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

I like the Mirage's pool with all tropical look. I also love Mandalay bay that is probably the best free pool.

Comment

Originally posted by wakebdr2002 View Post
        My least favorite pool so far was Aria because they wouldn't let you drink in the pool.
        I was there in June and they were serving us when we were in the pool. Everyone was drinking in the pool.

Comment

Thats good to know - we ended up changing our reservations to the Aria because I got really good player's club rates. Headed there tomorrow (8/18).

Comment

I like the one at Monte Carlo too.

Comment

circus circus or stratosphere
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

Comment

Tropicana has an over 18 pool which is pretty cool. Prefer the MGM lazy river, but not by a lot.

Comment

I've never been, but I have heard the Flamingo has a good pool.

It depends what you want when you say "best" pool. Mandalay definetly is the largest and most impressive. The pool @ the palms used to be the hook up spot (Not sure if it still is). Any of the top hotels have great and luxurious pool areas.

Id suggest Mandalay Bay, but then again, Im not single.
                  11 PREVIOUS VEGAS TRIPS
                  NEXT VEGAS TRIP
                  JULY 19-26 @ THE VENETIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
                    Definitely MGM Grand's regular pool. The lazy river is great and all of the bar options are sweet.
                    loved the mgm pools a few years ago - the lazy river is key, and so is wet republic. heading back in a few weeks. can't wait!

Comment

the mgm lazy pool never gets old. great for people watching too!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X