LAX Hosts... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LAX Hosts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LAX Hosts...

    Who's the best person to contact at LAX for bottle service?

    Thanks.

  • #2
    jolene Hand was helpful when we went...

    702 324 3656

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't suppose you have an e-mail address for her?

      Comment


      • #4
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          Perfect, thanks for your help!

          Comment


          • #6
            Jeff Kenkel (702) 521-1720
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #7
              Again, sorry, but do you have an e-mail as I can't call international at the moment.

              Thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                If neither of those pan out, a good friend of mine works at lax named david monterosso. Since I'm on property, I can walk you over and help facilitate your table reservation entry. Feel free to email me at either [email protected] or [email protected]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks Darryll, e-mail sent.

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X