1 for the Cougar or for the young & curious! SEPT 10th! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

1 for the Cougar or for the young & curious! SEPT 10th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 for the Cougar or for the young & curious! SEPT 10th!

You’re asking yourself what is he talking about. 1 for the Cougars or for the young & curious! , Well cougars want someone young and resilient; specifically after relations – lol. And the younger ladies not all, but some are tired of their 1 minute men. Have I said enough? Just looking to save some time with the meet in greets. Let’s meet & greet here 1st! Think about what I’m proposing. You go to Vegas seek all day and night and finally find what you’re looking for at the last minute. We’ve all done it… drive back disappointed of what we shoulda-coulda, but didn’t. All because the ice breaking took to damn long,,, well again I say hello. Nice to meet you let’s talk in this forum for a while and by the time Sept comes around, BAM! The ice is broken and we are having the night of our life! Any ladies interested in talking and seeing if this could turn out fun?!

....this sounds scary.
    xo Stacy Lee <3

Add me!
    http://www.facebook.com/xostacylee

Next trip: July 23-27, 2015 MGM Grand

Comment

Almost sounds like a post that belongs on Craigslist...
      twitter: @baconlatte

Comment

hahaha *BUMP

everyone please bump this and help a brotha out

Comment

you sure your not looking for this site??? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...?582-Las-Vegas
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
            hahaha *BUMP

everyone please bump this and help a brotha out
            BUMP so that this man can pump
            2016 (past) - none
            2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

This sounds like someone who belongs on Chris Hansen's show...
              Bottoms UP tops DOWN

Comment

maybe he's just a guy lookin' for a G+ invite.
                Protect yourself at all times

once you understand The Way broadly, you can see it in all things

Comment

lmfao G+ invite

Comment

Originally posted by theknife13 View Post
                    This sounds like someone who belongs on Chris Hansen's show...
                    2016 (past) - none
                    2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by halfwayman View Post
                        You’re asking yourself what is he talking about. 1 for the Cougars or for the young & curious! , Well cougars want someone young and resilient; specifically after relations – lol. And the younger ladies not all, but some are tired of their 1 minute men. Have I said enough? Just looking to save some time with the meet in greets. Let’s meet & greet here 1st! Think about what I’m proposing. You go to Vegas seek all day and night and finally find what you’re looking for at the last minute. We’ve all done it… drive back disappointed of what we shoulda-coulda, but didn’t. All because the ice breaking took to damn long,,, well again I say hello. Nice to meet you let’s talk in this forum for a while and by the time Sept comes around, BAM! The ice is broken and we are having the night of our life! Any ladies interested in talking and seeing if this could turn out fun?!
                        This is not the place to try and pick up women dude... The females of JC will drink you under the table, steal your wallet and post a trip report about it.
                        Cosmo or Bust
                        San Diego-Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by rickyrekon View Post
                          Originally posted by halfwayman View Post
                          you’re asking yourself what is he talking about. 1 for the cougars or for the young & curious!:d , well cougars want someone young and resilient; specifically after relations – lol. And the younger ladies not all, but some are tired of their 1 minute men. Have i said enough? Just looking to save some time with the meet in greets. Let’s meet & greet here 1st! Think about what i’m proposing. You go to vegas seek all day and night and finally find what you’re looking for at the last minute. We’ve all done it… drive back disappointed of what we shoulda-coulda, but didn’t. All because the ice breaking took to damn long,,, well again i say hello. Nice to meet you let’s talk in this forum for a while and by the time sept comes around, bam! The ice is broken and we are having the night of our life! Any ladies interested in talking and seeing if this could turn out fun?!
                          this is not the place to try and pick up women dude... The females of jc will drink you under the table, steal your wallet and post a trip report about it.
                          +10000!

Vegas <3
                          2009, October 16-18
                          2010, April 9-12
                          2010, July 30-August 2
                          2010, November 4-7
                          2011, April 15-19
                          2011, September 15-20
                          2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
                          2012, November 9-13
                          2013, May 30-June 4
                          2013, September 6- 9
                          2014, January 17 - 20
                          2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
                          2014, August 27 - 30

Comment

hahahaha Yes Ricky, it has been proven

Comment

"This is not the place to try and pick up women dude... The females of JC will drink you under the table, steal your wallet and post a trip report about it"

Classic! That would be a damn funny TR.
                              "Alcohol is the cause and solution to many of life's problems" Homer Simpson

May 2013 - I'm coming back baby!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X