Table Service... how far in advance? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Table Service... how far in advance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Table Service... how far in advance?

    I searched but couldn't find out exactly how far in advance I need to be looking. Some friends and I are looking at bottle service July 7th or 8th, and didn't know when I should make any phone calls/emails to get things set up. I don't want to annoy anyone too far out, but want to make sure we can get something set up.

    We haven't decided on a club yet, but definitely one of the tier 1 major clubs for sure. Thanks for your help, this site has answer nearly all of my questions!

  • #2
    Originally posted by jholloway17 View Post
    I searched but couldn't find out exactly how far in advance I need to be looking. Some friends and I are looking at bottle service July 7th or 8th, and didn't know when I should make any phone calls/emails to get things set up. I don't want to annoy anyone too far out, but want to make sure we can get something set up.

    We haven't decided on a club yet, but definitely one of the tier 1 major clubs for sure. Thanks for your help, this site has answer nearly all of my questions!
    Some people start dialogues a month out just to get a feel especially if it's a major holiday weekend. 2-3 weeks is a good time period to start feelers, with confirmation say a week before. You can really book anytime. You can be safe in starting to contact hosts now for your trip.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X