Strategy... Cosmo room for 1 night??? Free Admission? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Strategy... Cosmo room for 1 night??? Free Admission?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

    Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..

    Comment


    • #32
      i only saw that line for mondays
      LVH June '08
      LVH June '09
      LVH 4thofJuly '10
      Encore EDC '11
      Encore LDW '11
      Vdara MDW '14
      Vdara APR '15

      Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
        I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

        Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..
        This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

        Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.

        Comment


        • #34
          Marquee is one club where it is NOT a must to get bottle service. Plenty of room in the hip hop room, outside by the pool or even along the back walkways right on the main floor. Sure, it's good to have bottle service there but NOT a necessity.



          Originally posted by bob1234 View Post
          Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
          I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

          Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..
          This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

          Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by tr305 View Post
            Marquee is one club where it is NOT a must to get bottle service. Plenty of room in the hip hop room, outside by the pool or even along the back walkways right on the main floor. Sure, it's good to have bottle service there but NOT a necessity.



            Originally posted by bob1234 View Post
            Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
            I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

            Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..
            This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

            Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.
            I disagree... no table no fun! Period!

            ...but being in the industry i guess i get a little spoiled
            Anthony Connelly
            HYDE Nightclub
            Bellagio Hotel and Casino
            Las Vegas, NV


            SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY

            Facebook:
            facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas

            Twitter:
            twitter.com/AnthonySBE

            Comment


            • #36
              agreed brother. marquee is insane with a table, just trying to give some of the members a different strategy if they don't have the cash to afford one. there are some not so good spots they can put you, but if you plan to bounce around the different floors, it shouldn't be a big deal (just important to know what you are getting ahead of time). the deal anthony is describing is worth bouncing around and coming back to your bottle(s).

              p.s - anthony, heading back out on July 22nd-25th. i need to get up with you and say thanks for memorial day. also coming back for labor day with a big group.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bob1234 View Post
                Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
                I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

                Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..
                This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

                Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.
                hmm...what time to you get there? I walked by Marquee this past Saturday and a line was forming at 9:20pm. I showed up at 11:15pm and the line was huge...I waited NO TIME because I had a bottle.

                Regardless of the line to wait in, fuck standing up in a club for hrs, waiting at a bar to buy drinks, and not having a place to chill and bring girls back to. Maybe im different, but I spend money for a bottle. period.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                  Marquee is one club where it is NOT a must to get bottle service. Plenty of room in the hip hop room, outside by the pool or even along the back walkways right on the main floor. Sure, it's good to have bottle service there but NOT a necessity.



                  Originally posted by bob1234 View Post
                  Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
                  I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

                  Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..
                  This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

                  Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.
                  plenty of room to stand amongst hundreds of people for hrs...lol. fuck that...I want to make my own drinks while sitting and talking to girls. Im not in the industry, I do know people in the industry, and I have been buying bottles in vegas for the past 7 yrs and I never go to a club without doing it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Wonderful...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Everyone would rather party with bottles... This is not life changing advice... Thats why I love this site... It's great for planning bottle service or making a cheap no bottle night legendary...
                      Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
                        Originally posted by bob1234 View Post
                        Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
                        I've stayed at Marquee twice this yr, and don't remember hotel guests getting in free. Both times, I've just hit up my boy Justen Crews for bottle service...the line at Marquee is a massive crowd of people. The line gets packed even at 9:15!

                        Last Saturday, there were people still in a long ass line at 1:30am. For Marquee, its a MUST to get bottle service...it's not worth standing around like sardines..
                        This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

                        Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.
                        hmm...what time to you get there? I walked by Marquee this past Saturday and a line was forming at 9:20pm. I showed up at 11:15pm and the line was huge...I waited NO TIME because I had a bottle.

                        Regardless of the line to wait in, fuck standing up in a club for hrs, waiting at a bar to buy drinks, and not having a place to chill and bring girls back to. Maybe im different, but I spend money for a bottle. period.
                        of course having bottles is always better. i've been to marquee 3 times, twice w/o bottles, once with. had a great time all 3 nights
                        2016 (past) - none
                        2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

                        "Panda panda panda"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by bob1234 View Post
                          Originally posted by AnthonyChateau View Post
                          Invest the $300 into a table. No cover. Get in fast. No waiting at the bar. Get laid. Have more fun. #WIN
                          $300 into a table? Maybe times 7, assuming you have a decent ratio of women.
                          That's probably only needed if you are an ugly ginger
                          AO infractions are flying!

                          Oh, wait, you can out folks here? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
                            Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
                            Originally posted by bob1234 View Post

                            This is bullshit. My first time at Marquee on a saturday I waited 30 minutes in line.

                            Every time since I have a presale ticket and don't wait at all.
                            hmm...what time to you get there? I walked by Marquee this past Saturday and a line was forming at 9:20pm. I showed up at 11:15pm and the line was huge...I waited NO TIME because I had a bottle.

                            Regardless of the line to wait in, fuck standing up in a club for hrs, waiting at a bar to buy drinks, and not having a place to chill and bring girls back to. Maybe im different, but I spend money for a bottle. period.
                            of course having bottles is always better. i've been to marquee 3 times, twice w/o bottles, once with. had a great time all 3 nights
                            amen to that

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Working...
                            X