Tao Contact - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tao Contact

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
    The blonde has fat arms; did anyone comment on that yet?
    I think the key is that she doesn't have neck fat.

    Comment


    • #77
      subscribe

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by asdfasdf View Post
        Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
        The blonde has fat arms; did anyone comment on that yet?
        I think the key is that she doesn't have neck fat.
        :lol:

        I think she probably weighs less than your gf as well...

        Comment


        • #79
          It looks like blonde already spilled a drink on herself.. Or maybe a guy did that :lol: how's that d12 song go?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Dismal Science View Post
            Originally posted by asdfasdf View Post
            Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
            The blonde has fat arms; did anyone comment on that yet?
            I think the key is that she doesn't have neck fat.
            :lol:

            I think she probably weighs less than your gf as well...
            I don't consider fatty my gf. She's more like moral support or a placeholder.

            Comment


            • #81
              I think that dark haired girl in the "Spy on Vegas" picture is hotter than any of the girls Phil posted - I guess he dates girls less than a 6.

              Comment


              • #82
                For the record DudeBro is not with the AO. And the chick on the right of the original photos is hotter than what Phil's going on about.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Posting picture of strippers again?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by PhildeDouche
                    okay dudebro

                    rate the girl in the white dress to the right

                    and rate the redhead.
                    White dress is probably a 6, hard to tell in that picture.

                    Look, you love Asians, good for you, no reason to hate on white girls.

                    ETA, odd name descriptions on this forum, not sure I like the subname "About to pop my cherry!" :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by asdfasdf View Post
                      For the record DudeBro is not with the AO. And the chick on the right of the original photos is hotter than what Phil's going on about.
                      you are probably wrong about the first part.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by asdfasdf View Post
                        For the record DudeBro is not with the AO.
                        are you sure? i thought he was dudeman, but just changing up the name.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by DudeBro
                          Originally posted by PhildeDouche
                          okay dudebro

                          rate the girl in the white dress to the right

                          and rate the redhead.
                          Asian in the white is by far hottest out of the 3 in the pic, but the other 2 are in the 0-1 range. One in the white is very cute but has a fat face and looks very young. I'll give her a 7.

                          Redhead is ugly but reminds me a little like Leah Remini so that gets some points. I'll give her a 4
                          Backfired again.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by PhildeDouche
                            and this one.
                            Where are you in this picture?

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by PhildeDouche
                              Originally posted by DudeBro
                              Originally posted by PhildeDouche
                              funny
                              i can go as far as an 8 on the asian but not a 9. i'm confused why she is standing next to those 2 yellow donkeys.
                              they are all from hawaii.. can't pick who you grow up with i guess.

                              asian is not a 9, none of the pics i've posted are nines. but if you are rating the girl in OP of other thread a 7-8, pics here are 8.5 min.
                              LOL

                              okay...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Quinn View Post
                                Originally posted by asdfasdf View Post
                                For the record DudeBro is not with the AO.
                                are you sure? i thought he was dudeman, but just changing up the name.
                                Well, you're probably right, but I don't want it to look like pro Phil types are in the majority. Although I guess he just shot down Phil so it's all good.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X