Tao Contact - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tao Contact

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Very entertaining. Phil is lucky to have such a big following
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • #62
      How do I see these pictures?

      Comment


      • #63
        Looks like the pics are gone now.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Chillax View Post
          Looks like the pics are gone now.
          I signed up to see the pics of the Asian girls.

          Comment


          • #65
            Since you all want to see photos this one can make a reappearance.
            Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:56 PM.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by PhildeDouche
              Originally posted by dnix View Post
              Very entertaining. Phil is lucky to have such a big following
              haha. Phil has a fan club and a few haters.
              Eagles is the only misguided fan I know of. Although Bruce and Sheba come to your defense as well.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
                Originally posted by Chillax View Post
                Looks like the pics are gone now.
                I signed up to see the pics of the Asian girls.
                There are much better places on the internet to go to look at pictures of Asian girls.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by DudeBro

                  i rate the dark haired gremlin a generous 2 and the blonde skank a solid 0
                  The blond is really gross. The Asian I like.. Definitely ABC.
                  Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:56 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Dismal Science View Post
                    Originally posted by PhildeDouche
                    Originally posted by dnix View Post
                    Very entertaining. Phil is lucky to have such a big following
                    haha. Phil has a fan club and a few haters.
                    Eagles is the only misguided fan I know of. Although Bruce and Sheba come to your defense as well.
                    Yeah, Maybe MTS will show up in this thread to defend him again.

                    Actually, would be pretty awesome if Bruce came over here.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Since you all want to see photos this one can make a reappearance.
                      I bet those girls paid Phil to be in that picture.
                      Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:56 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
                        Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Since you all want to see photos this one can make a reappearance.
                        I bet those girls paid Phil to be in that picture.
                        It's infintely more likely that money was going in the other direction.
                        Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by DudeBro

                          i rate the dark haired gremlin a generous 2 and the blonde skank a solid 0
                          The blonde has fat arms; did anyone comment on that yet?
                          Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            HAH he deleted the other pics?! LMAO.

                            FYI, you guys know the other thread is unlocked. That one was much funnier. This one is far less entertaining.

                            I will say though that the original pictures posted in this thread just further proves beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Granted I'm a girl, but you and I would have drastically different tastes in girls, if thats what I was into.
                            Upcoming trips:
                            2014: February 17-20, EDC/June 18-23, September
                            2013: April 26-30, MDW May, EDC/June 21-25, Birthday trip/July 19-22, Halloween Oct 25-29
                            2012: St.Pattys day/March 2012, EDC/June 2102, Labor Day/Sept 2012
                            2011: May 11-15, July 9th-13th, Sept 14th-18th, Halloween 10/28-11/1, Dec 9th-13th
                            2010: June 25-29, August 6-10, December 10-14
                            2009: December 9 - 14
                            First trip: August 2006

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
                              Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Since you all want to see photos this one can make a reappearance.
                              I bet those girls paid Phil to be in that picture.
                              why would they do that?
                              Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by eagles418 View Post
                                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Since you all want to see photos this one can make a reappearance.
                                I bet those girls paid Phil to be in that picture.
                                Are you scared of him or something? You act like an abused girlfriend ffs.
                                Last edited by aria; 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X