6-23-6/27 - Birthday and EDC trip! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

6-23-6/27 - Birthday and EDC trip!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-23-6/27 - Birthday and EDC trip!

As if there weren't enough threads announcing trips next weekend, lol...

Staying @ PH for 4 nights to celebrate the bday. Looking forward to an amazing time @ EDC! I'm still deciding on whether to buy a 3-day GA pass or a VIP pass - most likely gonna go w/the VIP to do it right, 95% sure right now and will be buying by Monday. Hope to see a ton of JC'ers - if anybody's staying @ PH and is into craps, blackjack or poker, let me know. Now it's time to dig thru the EDC threads and see what's up w/the pool parties and pre-funks
    Nothing interesting to add here...

Look for the main thread about EDC bc Gary Royale has a group on FB that you can join...it has all the info you need See ya there
    LVH June '08
    LVH June '09
    LVH 4thofJuly '10
    Encore EDC '11
    Encore LDW '11
    Vdara MDW '14
    Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

Hey Pabs I am staying at the PH Westgate from the 24th to July 2nd, not sure about EDC but will be partying it up by the pool and into poker and craps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jdiggs78 View Post
        Hey Pabs I am staying at the PH Westgate from the 24th to July 2nd, not sure about EDC but will be partying it up by the pool and into poker and craps!
        you will love the pussycat black jack area at PH then....even i got distracted lol
        LVH June '08
        LVH June '09
        LVH 4thofJuly '10
        Encore EDC '11
        Encore LDW '11
        Vdara MDW '14
        Vdara APR '15

Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

Comment

Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
          Originally posted by Jdiggs78 View Post
          you will love the pussycat black jack area at PH then....even i got distracted lol
          Jdiggs: I 2nd Roxie's reco, lol. I always do my blackjack playing in the Pleasure Pit. Also, you can catch me on the craps tables as the idiot who always bets the fire bet and who the dealers call "Scooby" lol
          Nothing interesting to add here...

Comment

i'll be there with 7 other guys. 23-26th. staying at PH Towers.
            still trying to finalize fri and sat evening plans.

Comment

ME and my group are staying at Cosmo. We get in today and are trying to have a little JC member meet up at the Cosmopolitan after MArquee day club...you are welcome to swing by

phone # below
              http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=8606

Comment

Pabs aka "scooby" ya il prob stick to some craps and the poker tables until i am up than than move to the pretty ladies in the pit and let them raep and pilage me of my winnings! 4 hours until Vegas!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X