Different music rooms at TAO? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Different music rooms at TAO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different music rooms at TAO?

My girls and I are headed to Vegas during 4th of July weekend for a bachelorette party. Never been to Vegas. We got wristbands for TAO/TAO Beach/LAVO for the weekend.

The guest DJ on the night we plan on going to TAO is Avicii, who is a world renowned DJ for electronic music. Do they have rooms with different music at TAO? We like hip hop/top 40/urban music. Don't want to be stuck listening to house/electronic music all night or I'll be pissed.

Any help from those in the know? Thanks!

Tao has what's called the Opium Room, which is a side room off of the main hallway on the way into Tao Nightclub. They play mostly Hip Hop in there, so that sounds like your style.
    Vegas Trips to-date:
    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Originally posted by Nickles View Post
      My girls and I are headed to Vegas during 4th of July weekend for a bachelorette party. Never been to Vegas. We got wristbands for TAO/TAO Beach/LAVO for the weekend.

The guest DJ on the night we plan on going to TAO is Avicii, who is a world renowned DJ for electronic music. Do they have rooms with different music at TAO? We like hip hop/top 40/urban music. Don't want to be stuck listening to house/electronic music all night or I'll be pissed.

Any help from those in the know? Thanks!
      You may need to bring an iPod that night
      ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Nice, how many in your party? I'll be at Tao in a ten man bachelor party that night (of sorts, it's kind of a post-wedding bachelor party, long story)

There will also be quite a few JC members with their respective groups in town over that weekend, one of them made a group on here for it.
        Fell free to join and get involved with the discussions going on in there:
        http://forums.jackcolton.com/group.php?groupid=12
        Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
        Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

twitter.com/joachimorjoe

Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X