Sunday- Vanity or Lavo? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sunday- Vanity or Lavo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sunday- Vanity or Lavo?

    I was thinking Vanity for Sunday night but now it seems like a lot of people will be going to Lavo. What do y'all think??
    Dear Vegas,

    it's been far too long! See you on July 10th - July 15th!

    XoXo,

    Brittany & Cristina

  • #2
    Originally posted by Britt6103 View Post
    I was thinking Vanity for Sunday night but now it seems like a lot of people will be going to Lavo. What do y'all think??
    Vanity is the industry night, plus theres plenty of room to roam around for general admin (without bottles). Lavo is a way smaller venue that is pretty much all tables and a dance floor. I think you ladies look hot enough where you would probably get invited to sit with someone anyway.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X