Whos in town early for mdw - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whos in town early for mdw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whos in town early for mdw

    I feel like partying my face off tonight (wednesday - while working our industry night at Gallery) who wants the hook up on a table? Hit me up 702.994.4795
    Anthony Connelly
    HYDE Nightclub
    Bellagio Hotel and Casino
    Las Vegas, NV


    SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY

    Facebook:
    facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas

    Twitter:
    twitter.com/AnthonySBE

  • #2
    Anthony! I'm definitely going to swing by tonight but I don't know if i'll be able to round up enough ladies for a bottle. I'll let you know as early as I can if I get a solid group.

    And either way i'll shoot you a text when i'm walking up- we can do that exchanging cards thing.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X