Advice For This Weekend - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Advice For This Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice For This Weekend

Hi All,

I will be in Vegas this weekend (Saturday to Monday) before heading on to NY - we are a group of 12 guys from the UK, ages between 25 and 35. Haven't been to Vegas before but based on advice from others we have so far booked the following:

Saturday Night - Table at Marquee

Sunday Night - Table at Bank

Any suggestions of other things we might want to check out (Sunday day is looking a bit empty at the moment, although that assumes people aren't sleeping all day to recover from the 2 nights before)? For this purpose assume that money is not a limiting factor (it is but we will happily pay up for the right thing). Are the 2 clubs we have booked a good choice (and any tips for when we are there, confirming our booking etc? we have already agreed the minimum spend bit)

Many thanks in advance

saturday - ebc: afrojack

or

saturday - wet republic: tiesto

sunday - ebc: kaskade

monday - ebc: deadmau5

or

monday - wet republic - david guetta

you choose
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
      saturday - ebc: afrojack

or

saturday - wet republic: tiesto

sunday - ebc: kaskade

monday - ebc: deadmau5

or

monday - wet republic - david guetta

you choose
      What he said....
      Past Trips
      Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

Comment

Many thanks. Anyone have any contact names for EBC (and a rough guide as to what I should expect to pay for the Sunday day)?

Comment

Originally posted by FromTheUK View Post
          Many thanks. Anyone have any contact names for EBC (and a rough guide as to what I should expect to pay for the Sunday day)?
          Mikey T from this forum.....he comes through for people time and time again

Just do a search for his name, his contact info is in his signature
          Past Trips
          Jun 01 Oct 02 May 03 Jun 04 Nov 04 LDW 05 Dec 05 MDW 06

Sept 06 MDW 07 Aug 07 Nov 07 MDW 08 May 09 Sept 09 LDW 11 July 12 Feb 13

Comment

My advice....

Drink.

Heavily.

Comment

My advice since you're from the UK is to make sure that the taxi cab doesn't take you on the long "scenic" route through the tunnel to screw you on the fare.

Also, make sure that you make it to one of the pool parties. You might find out that you like the Daylife better than the Nightlife. There are a lot of good options.
              CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Id say if you are from the UK, and looking for something sick and probably underrated on Sunday....Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim @ Marquee Beach. He is going to tear the roof off.

Comment

Far boy slim is going torock
                  3 trips to Vegas and Counting
                  To live in fear is not to live at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SDtoIbiza View Post
                    Id say if you are from the UK, and looking for something sick and probably underrated on Sunday....Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim @ Marquee Beach. He is going to tear the roof off.
                    have they quoted admission for guys on this event? can you buy tickets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X