Appreciate it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciate it

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to jack and everyone else who helped put this weekend together!

I met up with some old good friends and met a bunch of new ones!

Im sure everyone else is half dead and I already see the pictures emerging on facebook and some CRAZY stories of madness spreading.

Can't wait to do it again, I almost don't want to wait a full year , but until next time!

peace and love!

Had a blast! Already miss hanging out with everyone!
    We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Major thanks to Colton and everyone who helped put this together!
      AOD We are the Party!!!!
      "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I had a blast, minus the hospital visit, but met some really great people. Now that I know what to expect at the invasions i'm already looking forward to next years. This time though, no trips to Sunset Valley for me lol.
        Operation Saddle Bags
        Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
        Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
        Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

Comment

mAyOD 2011 goes into my books as one of the most epic times I ever had. So Jack Colton thank you, thank you, thank you. Great hospitality , awesome organization. I already met with bunch of great people on NYE weekend but met many more because of the mAyOD 2012. Cannot wait for the mAyOD 2012.
          ''In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.'' - George Best

www.armyofdrinkers.com- Join the revolution!

Vegas Trips;

September 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 (Birthday trips). Jan 2009 (CES Trip). March 2009 and 2010 (St.Patty's Weekend).RNYE 2011, mAyOD Invasion 2011, MDW 2011, AOD Halloween Weekend Invasion, mAyOD 2012, EDC 2012. MARCH 29th 2013 thru APRIL 1st 2013 Next trip: May 2013 Invasion

Comment

I UNFORTUNEATELY was unable to make it. I was held back for work last minute, with a serious issue to be resolved. I can say my wife was EXTREMELY happy with not only meeting Jack, but the way everything went down. Thanks to everyone who made hers and her other 13 friends a memorable experience!! 2012 look out....and every other event in between!!!
            Next VEGAS Trips....August 22-28 & September 22-26 2011

Comment

Agree with others. Trip was fantastic. Great people, great parties. Thanks Jack and everyone who was there.

Comment

Jack, i dont even know where to begin but THANK YOU for everything you did this past weekend. This was by far the best trip i've made to date. Seeing old friends, making new ones, such a blast!

Comment

As always Jack, thank you for everything! This weekend was flat out amazing! Such a great time and can't wait to do it up again next year.

Comment

All I can say is that this trip was INCREDIBLE. Everything went smoothly, the pool parties were slammin and the night clubs were kickin!! But, without a doubt, it's the PEOPLE that make AOD what it is and everyone I met cool and had the "let's just party" attitude. THANK YOU, Jack for all your hard work!!! And to all my new AOD friends....See you next year!!!!!
                    HunterD

Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

Recent & Upcoming Trips
                    -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
                    -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
                    -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

Comment

Still speechless from wat happen this weekend but a big thank you to Jack and everyone else who mad this the best trip to date gonna be hard to top but 2012 is gonna be amazing.

Comment

THANKS to everyone that came and made it happen!

The next mAyOD won't happen until 2012 but that won't keep us from partying together in Vegas until then either
                        -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                        http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
                          All I can say is that this trip was INCREDIBLE. Everything went smoothly, the pool parties were slammin and the night clubs were kickin!! But, without a doubt, it's the PEOPLE that make AOD what it is and everyone I met cool and had the "let's just party" attitude. THANK YOU, Jack for all your hard work!!! And to all my new AOD friends....See you next year!!!!!
                          Replies like this have me %100 sold on joining MAyOD next year...
                          Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

Comment

Originally posted by WarreN View Post
                            The next mAyOD won't happen until 2012 but that won't keep us from partying together in Vegas until then either
                            not just in Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              Originally posted by WarreN View Post
                              not just in Vegas!
                              Definitely - I need another get together to leave early from again

But seriously, even though I was there for only a couple events, I had a blast! Renewed my faith & love for LV - thanks Jack!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
                                Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
                                tonyyarddog2
                                Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
                                05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
                              • Teenagentec
                                Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
                                Teenagentec
                                Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
                                05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
                              • artedm
                                Reply to Memorial Day May 27
                                artedm
                                monday may 27
                                greg lopez - tao beach
                                amiri paul- matquee day
                                dj shift- wet republic
                                murphu kennedy- liquid
                                jt - dayligh...
                                05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
                              Working...