"Best" Pool clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Best" Pool clubs

I put the best in quotes for this reason: The girlfriend and I are coming down this weekend (tonight actually) for AMVIV (www.amviv.com) and while we are no Vegas rookies (at least twice a year) we have never been to one of the pool clubs. That being said, I don't want to go to one that is defined as best by having tons of people, being ridiculously expensive, and really not that fun when you just want to be in a club environment by the pool (aka loud music, drinks) but not a huge crowd.

So I guess technically I'm asking for the WORST pool "club" that still plays good music?

In short, here's what we're looking for:
    Pool "club" that has decent music playing (preferably house or something similar) with a decent bar so we can get drinks and such but not too massive of a crowd. We do want to be able to chill a little, so a place to sit (without having to shell out tons of cash for a cabana) is a must. We'll be there Friday-Sunday but the only days we can go to the pool earlier in the day will be Sat/Sun.

Also, if anyone wants some entertainment, check out the strip from 7:30 to 8:30ish pm tomorrow night, there should be upwards of 200 MINIs out there

Check out the pool at Cesars. Its not very big, doesnt get too busy, but plays good music and drinks are easy to get
    Bottoms UP tops DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Kayzar View Post
      I put the best in quotes for this reason: The girlfriend and I are coming down this weekend (tonight actually) for AMVIV (www.amviv.com) and while we are no Vegas rookies (at least twice a year) we have never been to one of the pool clubs. That being said, I don't want to go to one that is defined as best by having tons of people, being ridiculously expensive, and really not that fun when you just want to be in a club environment by the pool (aka loud music, drinks) but not a huge crowd.

So I guess technically I'm asking for the WORST pool "club" that still plays good music?

In short, here's what we're looking for:
      Pool "club" that has decent music playing (preferably house or something similar) with a decent bar so we can get drinks and such but not too massive of a crowd. We do want to be able to chill a little, so a place to sit (without having to shell out tons of cash for a cabana) is a must. We'll be there Friday-Sunday but the only days we can go to the pool earlier in the day will be Sat/Sun.

Also, if anyone wants some entertainment, check out the strip from 7:30 to 8:30ish pm tomorrow night, there should be upwards of 200 MINIs out there
      Venus at Caesars or Moorea Beach at Mandalay Bay.

Comment

I'm liking the look of Venus. Thanks guys.

Comment

How about Bare?
          Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
            How about Bare?
            Isn't Bare the topless one? I don't know how comfortable the lady friend would be with that...

Comment

i think Venus is a euro style pool too

maybe Liquid?

Comment

Originally posted by presto View Post
                i think Venus is a euro style pool too

maybe Liquid?
                Interesting I actually just read that. Liquid looks good too. But it's at Aria... What's the cost? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Knowing Aria it's probably double everything else...

Comment

How about Bare?
                  Isn't Bare the topless one? I don't know how comfortable the lady friend would be with that...
                  It's not mandatory :-)

I've just heard that it's a lot more relaxing of an atmosphere, not a party. And if she's worth keeping around, she'll be confident enough to be around topless women without repeating "STOP looking at her. No, seriously STOP."

Comment

It's not mandatory :-)

I've just heard that it's a lot more relaxing of an atmosphere, not a party. And if she's worth keeping around, she'll be confident enough to be around topless women without repeating "STOP looking at her. No, seriously STOP."
                    A fair point. So I see reservations for day beds and cabanas on all the sites, but what about the chaise? Are they just first come first served (like at a regular pool)?

Comment

Depends on where. You can contact the hosts, and they will let you know. I think when we were at EBC the lounges were first come first serve, but at Tao Beach they are minimum spends.

Comment

Palms Pool and Bungalows have first come first serve lounges. Friday it will be packed- Saturday will be significantly less packed, but still with a decent crowd.

Comment

I actually talked to her and she said not only was she fine going to Bare or Venus but that she may even go topless. Score. Points for coolest girlfriend ever.

Comment

I actually talked to her and she said not only was she fine going to Bare or Venus but that she may even go topless. Score. Points for coolest girlfriend ever.
                            Maybe not coolest ever... There are a few things that would score more points than going topless ;-)

Comment

Maybe not coolest ever... There are a few things that would score more points than going topless ;-)
                              Like letting you star in a bad rap video haha
                              2016 (past) - none
                              2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X