What do Women want? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What do Women want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
    Trying to "figure out" what women want... is... like... putting a blindfolded mouse in a maze where the wall constantly shift and the cheese moves. You can't do it!
    This is the best description for it I've heard so far and why you might as well just do this:

    Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
    But what I CAN do is be who I am, and if they like it, they like it and if they don't, well you can't win them all.
    Best way to live your life no matter who your dealing with or where you're dealing with them.
    Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
    Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

    twitter.com/joachimorjoe

    Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I don't get why people worry so much about this. A few handy tips is not going to result in you getting laid, you can either do it or you can't. At the end of the day though, I go to Vegas to hang out with my friends and have an awesome time. If I want to bang a drunk slut I can do that at home.
      That's a little harsh matt who's doing that? I don't think that the original poster mentioned that. I think most men are after well dressed intelligent attractive women who are fun, witty , drama free and can hold there own . Unless you your a fratty then again those are boys.

      Sounds like a sorry excuse for no game

      Those with the 4 my man don't need to try hard or feel pressure it just flows. Separate the men from da boys .
      OP asked for tips on how to increase his chances of hooking up at pools and clubs, I assumed that's the sort of girl he's aiming for. Perhaps I misunderstood and he meant he was actually just looking for good conversation.

      And please, I have an English accent, I don't need game. :P

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Matt View Post
        And please, I have an English accent, I don't need game. :P
        Yeah, that works too. Sometimes better than anything else...except maybe the Aussie accent. I've seen panties fly off of chicks by those guys simply saying "G'Day sweetheart."
        HunterD

        Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

        Recent & Upcoming Trips
        -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
        -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
        -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

        Comment


        • Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
          So.. I got vegas fever right now and I was wondering if the female forum members could give some insight (and pointers) to us guys of what you like?

          What can we do to increase our chances of hooking up at the pools and clubs?

          If you at the point you got to ask what you have to do, you are not at the point you can pull it off even if you are given the advice. Anyone can say be confident but to tell someone they need to be confident will not actually show confidence. Girls know when a guy is being something they aren't.
          Add me up on the Facebook. Let me know you from JC

          http://www.facebook.com/steveboogie

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Warren11 View Post
            Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
            Originally posted by BigDex14 View Post


            ^^
            Tell her that, and then buy her pizza afterwards. She is going to be satisfied one way or another lol
            Good stuff!!
            I want this on a T-Shirt!!
            You're in luck!
            Because thats what I took it from!
            http://www.tshirtoutlet.com/9180.html
            (Theres actually a lot of different ones)
            I Love Vegas!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Boogie View Post
              Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
              So.. I got vegas fever right now and I was wondering if the female forum members could give some insight (and pointers) to us guys of what you like?

              What can we do to increase our chances of hooking up at the pools and clubs?

              If you at the point you got to ask what you have to do, you are not at the point you can pull it off even if you are given the advice. Anyone can say be confident but to tell someone they need to be confident will not actually show confidence. Girls know when a guy is being something they aren't.
              haha, i've been to vegas like 35 times and i always meet new people, girls, party all night, do whatever... its vegas. why else would i keep going there? not really asking for basic advice.. this thread is more for everyone to voice their preferences..
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

              Comment


              • I think we can sum it up as women just want Red Bull & Vodkas.
                Operation Saddle Bags
                Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
                Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
                Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

                Comment


                • Originally posted by joachimorjoe View Post
                  Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
                  Trying to "figure out" what women want... is... like... putting a blindfolded mouse in a maze where the wall constantly shift and the cheese moves. You can't do it!
                  This is the best description for it I've heard so far and why you might as well just do this:

                  Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
                  But what I CAN do is be who I am, and if they like it, they like it and if they don't, well you can't win them all.
                  Best way to live your life no matter who your dealing with or where you're dealing with them.
                  Couldn't agree with the two of you more. You are the best at being you so why try to be something else.

                  Comment


                  • Women want to be quiet when I speak, and to do my laundry, and to impress my peers and coworkers by maintaining an attractive appearance, and to entertain guests with good food and polite but bland conversation.

                    That's how I always understood it :/
                    http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                      Women want to be quiet when I speak, and to do my laundry, and to impress my peers and coworkers by maintaining an attractive appearance, and to entertain guests with good food and polite but bland conversation.

                      That's how I always understood it :/
                      Don't forget to bring you a sandwich as well.
                      Operation Saddle Bags
                      Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
                      Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
                      Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                        Women want to be quiet when I speak, and to do my laundry, and to impress my peers and coworkers by maintaining an attractive appearance, and to entertain guests with good food and polite but bland conversation.

                        That's how I always understood it :/
                        How has that worked out for ya so far???
                        I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they get up in the morning, that's best they're gonna feel all day!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MammaJett View Post
                          Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                          Women want to be quiet when I speak, and to do my laundry, and to impress my peers and coworkers by maintaining an attractive appearance, and to entertain guests with good food and polite but bland conversation.

                          That's how I always understood it :/
                          How has that worked out for ya so far???
                          I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time. Are you saying this is somehow related?
                          http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

                          Comment


                          • Big Juicy Johnson
                            Appreciate Vegas
                            Next Trip 4/26!

                            Comment


                            • This guy.

                              Some of you may be too young to recognize him but he was my hero in high school.

                              Still is, now that I'm starting to look like him.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • This sounds silly but watch YouTube on the pick up artist. Alot of that stuff makes sense.... Avatar, approach, over the shoulder, gambit, kino escalate, kiss close..... Negs!
                                ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X