Sin City: June 2 - 6 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sin City: June 2 - 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin City: June 2 - 6

Hello all,

I’ve been reading the main site for a couple of weeks now and just delved into the vast amounts of helpful information on the forum. Figured I’d put the details of our trip here….looking at some other threads there appears to be a few others around at the same time.

Basically arrive on the Thursday 2nd June and leave Monday 6th June when I anticipate being a broken man…physically, mentally and financially.

There are 9 of us from the UK including 5 Vegas virgins (oh how I fear for those poor lads). The plan of attack is to just hit it hard every night and throw in a couple of ‘chilled’ pool parties. Nothing final yet but tentative plans are bottle service at the following:

Thurs – Tao
    Friday – Tao Beach / TBD
    Sat – XS
    Sunday – Encore Beach or Wet / Bank

I figure we can take a mini-break on Saturday afternoon and go shopping or something which will help prolong the festivities for all involved. No doubt this won’t happen!

Massively looking forward to this trip…so much so I’ve done no work in 4 hours today instead deciding to devote my time to the forum! It looks like there are many useful forummers here who I’ll be sure to contact to make this one memorable amazing trip!

The only thing which I have doubts about is whether the weekend after MDW is going to be quiet for a Vegas weekend given how huge that's supposed to be. Then again...it's Vegas, I'm sure there is no quiet weekend!

17 days until Sin City!
    Last edited by OmarLittle; 05-16-2011, 04:34 AM.

Hey omar, Ill be there during that time too (june 2-5). Doing almost the same line up as you haha..

Thu - Liquid/Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach/Palms All Access
    Sat - Wet Republic/XS

Comment

Sweet. Gives me confidence we're making right choices! I've read Palms have 4 clubs are they worth visiting over others on the strip? Didn't visit Palms at all last time I was out.

Comment

Its worth it for us because were a group of guys.. so considering the wait in line, the cover, and tip to the doormen, that $60 were paying is cheap. Especially since its VIP line and admission into all 4 clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by presto View Post
          Its worth it for us because were a group of guys.. so considering the wait in line, the cover, and tip to the doormen, that $60 were paying is cheap. Especially since its VIP line and admission into all 4 clubs.
          Can these Palms all access passes be bought when in Vegas or do you need to get them in advance? They look like a good idea!
          " I spent all my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I wasted" - George Best. The Greatest drinker ever.

Comment

They can be bought while in Vegas. Go to the "Stuff Store" at the Palms, right next to the entrance to Rain Nightclub. Tell them you want the All-Access Pass - it's $60 for Fridays and Saturdays, and not available during the week.
            Vegas Trips to-date:
            November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
            March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
            April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
            June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
            June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Your itinerary looks awesome. And, biased as my opinion may be, you should definitely try to work Palms into the mix.

Comment

Bottle service at one of our clubs on a Friday or Saturday is going to get you VIP entry to Moon, Rain, Ghostbar and Playboy as well as your table, booze, mixers, etc.

I always recommend bottle service over all access bracelets because it includes the all access in addition to your own spot in one of the clubs, service and bottles. For a group of guys to pay for the all access and then get drinks on top of it, a lot of times it's comparable in price or sometimes cheaper to do BS and a MUCH better experience.

Comment

Hi Phil, could you drop me some numbers for table service at your clubs for Fri 3rd June. Thanks

Comment

Back in boring London after an epic stag in Vegas. Depressed as shit. One comment....how freaking sick is XS!?!?! I never imagined the place would be so unbelievably amazing!

Comment

What day did you go? we were there with an outside table last saturday

Comment

we were there on saturday also...had a table inside along the back wall though. still pretty sick. i remember walking around the place with my mouth wide open at the number of awesome girls and just the fact the place is so amazing!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SpykeYs
                          Reply to Table share for Steve Aoki at Omnia - Friday August 2nd
                          SpykeYs
                          This is sad how this forum is dead compared to the old Jack Colton days. Come on people! Let's plan to meet up Aug 2th for some table share experience!...
                          Today, 05:04 AM
                        • SpykeYs
                          Reply to Table share for Zedd at Omnia - Saturday August 3rd
                          SpykeYs
                          This is sad how this forum is dead compared to the old Jack Colton days. Come on people! Let's plan to meet up Aug 3rd for some table share experience!...
                          Today, 05:04 AM
                        • 12bet1net
                          12bet1net
                          12Bet - nơi kết nối những người chơi c? c?ng sở th?ch v? đam m? với thế giới c? cược v? giải tr?.""
                          Th?ng tin li?n hệ
                          05-17-2024, 02:28 AM
                        Working...
                        X