2 British guys in August - Can we get on guestlists? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 British guys in August - Can we get on guestlists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 British guys in August - Can we get on guestlists?

Hey, a friend and I will be visiting Vegas Aug 11 -15 and, of course, plan to hit a few nightclubs over that weekend.

As we are only a two, does that put us at a disadvantage as far as getting on club guestlists go? Should we aim to attach ourselves to a larger group?

Thanks guys

Where are you staying and which clubs do you want to go to?

Comment

We've been looking at Tao, Lavo, Vanity and the Palms clubs. We don't want to be queueing for hours

Comment

Originally posted by Moods View Post
        We've been looking at Tao, Lavo, Vanity and the Palms clubs. We don't want to be queueing for hours
        On thursday, TAO will be packed!!! Consider either eating in the restaurant beforehand, or get there early. I would only do Palms on a Friday and even then i would probably still go Surrender, though Ghostbar is worth it for the view. Saturday you should consider XS/Marquee, contact Donnie for all things TAO group including LAVO for the Sunday, hope that helps...
        [Previous trips: April 2010 Next Trip April 11th-19th 2012 In between: Prague August 2011, Munich October 2011, Prague February 2012.

Comment

For Tao you also have an option of the wristband
          http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=2950

You can also do the wristband for the Palms and club hop avoiding the lines
          http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...alms+wristband

Vegas <3
          2009, October 16-18
          2010, April 9-12
          2010, July 30-August 2
          2010, November 4-7
          2011, April 15-19
          2011, September 15-20
          2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
          2012, November 9-13
          2013, May 30-June 4
          2013, September 6- 9