"Hosted walk in" to Wet Rep & Rehab - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Hosted walk in" to Wet Rep & Rehab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hosted walk in" to Wet Rep & Rehab

I've been offered a "hosted walk in" (from a 3rd party host) to the above pool parties which basically allows you to skip the que. 80 bucks for Wet Rep (includes cover charge) and 40 bucks for Rehab (ex cover charge).

Is this worth doing? How long are we likely to que if we get there early?

Thanks
    Danny

This site typically doesn't recommend using third party services, but that's not a bad deal.

Cover at Wet Republic is $50 for guys, and then I'd typically tip at least another $30 to my host to walk me in anyway.

For Rehab, cover is more discretionary based on how packed it is or if they have a special event going on. $40 for a walk-in on top of cover isn't the worst thing in the world.
    Vegas Trips to-date:
    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

If its just a walk in, then its definitely not worth it. I would reserve a lounge chair and get there early. Apply that $80 to an actual F&B. You can do the same at Rehab as well.

Comment

For what dates? If that deal exists for a holiday/special event weekend then it's solid. Otherwise, you're better off just getting there early or combining your money for a table/daybed.
        CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Just call Cory at Wet Republic. If you tell him you just want to be in the club and you have a small group not looking for a table. He will be able to help you. Make sure you tip him and things will go great. (Try to have a girl with you, that will help.)

Comment

Will be at Wet Rep on July 30th and Rehab the day after. As far as I know theres no special event on those dates.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X