Where the heck are the Young people at? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where the heck are the Young people at?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    ^ very very true..that's why generalizations suck!

    I'm 26 so I prefer the 24~28 group. If you're like 21, early 20s would be perfect. Age ain't really a thing though when it's dark as hell, loud ass music bumping, and 15 shots deep

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by kc0716 View Post
      ^ very very true..that's why generalizations suck!

      I'm 26 so I prefer the 24~28 group. If you're like 21, early 20s would be perfect. Age ain't really a thing though when it's dark as hell, loud ass music bumping, and 15 shots deep
      I'd only need 6 on a good night~
      There's another advantage for ya, some of us don't require much booze lol

      I should say though, I'm not much younger than 25 (I'm 24). If I'm a cougar at 25 then grawr dammit.

      Comment


      • #48
        To me, Cougar can be of any age aslong as she is several years older than the male and is ACTIVELY "hunting" for younger males.

        Comment


        • #49
          In my general experience, younger girls make worse decisions so I can see where the OP is coming from.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Matt View Post
            In my general experience, younger girls make worse decisions so I can see where the OP is coming from.
            This is true. Also, the older these girls are, more likely that they'll have a crazy ass girl friend who just won't let guys approach them lol

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by kc0716 View Post
              Originally posted by Matt View Post
              In my general experience, younger girls make worse decisions so I can see where the OP is coming from.
              This is true. Also, the older these girls are, more likely that they'll have a crazy ass girl friend who just won't let guys approach them lol
              Or the younger ones will have that one unattractive dead weight friend that they just refuse to leave lol. Pluses and minuses to it all~

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by VegasCherry View Post
                Originally posted by kc0716 View Post
                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                In my general experience, younger girls make worse decisions so I can see where the OP is coming from.
                This is true. Also, the older these girls are, more likely that they'll have a crazy ass girl friend who just won't let guys approach them lol
                Or the younger ones will have that one unattractive dead weight friend that they just refuse to leave lol. Pluses and minuses to it all~
                So frustrating. Did everything right. Charmed her and her friend. then the designated fat chick comes from nowhere and ruins it all.

                But also, I realized... Why pay for bottle service when $10 bucks and a few cheap shots will get you the same thing.
                I still remain "the best kept secret"
                mAyOD Invasion 2011
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
                http://twitter.com/cm4short
                http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                  Originally posted by VegasCherry View Post
                  Originally posted by kc0716 View Post

                  This is true. Also, the older these girls are, more likely that they'll have a crazy ass girl friend who just won't let guys approach them lol
                  Or the younger ones will have that one unattractive dead weight friend that they just refuse to leave lol. Pluses and minuses to it all~
                  So frustrating. Did everything right. Charmed her and her friend. then the designated fat chick comes from nowhere and ruins it all.

                  But also, I realized... Why pay for bottle service when $10 bucks and a few cheap shots will get you the same thing.

                  haha, I have a friend like that, I absolutely hated when she did that. Who wants to go clubbing and have your friend basically annoy the sh*t out of you until you want to leave just to shut her up? Eventually I just stopped bringing her out with me~

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I was at XS in October, and I saw several people under 25 (mostly women), but not as much as when I go out in Montreal where everyone is 18-24 max...

                    It actually felt good, as I am 27 and wasn't the oldest one in the place for a change ;-)

                    But all the guys looked 40+ :-(

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      With the Memorial Day coming up, graduation season, Semesters ending, July 4th, Summer Break, the next 3~4 months in Vegas will have younger crowd for sure~

                      If you're really SET on looking for the young'uns, hit up a local 18+ club.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Karine View Post
                        I was at XS in October, and I saw several people under 25 (mostly women), but not as much as when I go out in Montreal where everyone is 18-24 max...

                        It actually felt good, as I am 27 and wasn't the oldest one in the place for a change ;-)

                        But all the guys looked 40+ :-(
                        A fair few people are saying this, all the guys being over 40, i swear when i was there last year most of the people were young i dont remember that many over 35's??
                        [Previous trips: April 2010 Next Trip April 11th-19th 2012 In between: Prague August 2011, Munich October 2011, Prague February 2012.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Hm, of all the times I went to Tao, XS, Tryst, and Surrender, I normally do not see people in their "40s", aside from the occasional grandpa/grandma (straight up 70+ years old, with white hair and everything lol) who are rocking it out on the dance floor which I find lovely lol.

                          I did notice though, that when the crowd is a bit older, it's usually the men that are in 30s.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by hbksteve2002 View Post
                            LMFAO I think thats such a cop-out answer(regarding young girls being boring and older women being more freaky)--- well duh they have to be more freaky to get you into them, if we're in vegas JUST to HOOK UP, i'll take beauty & Youth over brains & Freakiness-- but thats just me.
                            Im a young male(under 26) & like I said, i love me an occassional cougar but how the heck are you honestly gonna compare a young prime adult with an older adult-- thats just silly. Again I dont mean to insult anyone-- not at all, but i gotta stand up for the young ladies!
                            And to be blunt-- i think some of the older gentlemen posting that young women are "typically are less interesting, less fun, and more annoying." is blasphemy! First off it all depends on the individual and 2ndly the vibe ur giving off when talking to a woman. If i was a young chick i would give you the "boring, uninterested" vibe too if an old dude hit on me... now if it was a RICH older dude we can talk.. $$$$ lol.
                            Lets stop the OLD vs Young Crap-- everyone ROCKS in vegas.. my question was merely "Where do all the young people go at night?" and to some extent-- its been answered. THANK YOU
                            Since you called me out on my "typically are less interesting, less fun, and more annoying" comment in sentence where you were mentioning "older gentlemen," I'd like to point out that I'm 23 years old. I haven't dated anyone less than 3 years older than me since I was 20. Call it preference, I call it intelligence.

                            As for girls "giving off" that vibe... No. Based on your attitude and commentary, I'm sure I could pull girls who are 2-3 points higher than the girls you can, no matter if they are 18 or 28.

                            Everyone does rock in Vegas. So why do you care how old they are?
                            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              ^ Ahh shit! You got called out yo!
                              I Love Vegas!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Ohhhh!! "I got called out," ITS SO ON!!!! lmfao.
                                Jokes aside thats why i didnt want to "quote" anyone-- wanted to keep it anonymous as possible-- to avoid immaturity like this. "Fighting" online is just silly.

                                Ok that nonsense aside, There is no need to say who and what you have dated. This Post is NOT about dating(More like vegas hook-ups & 1nighters), its simply what the title states: "Where the heck are the Young people at" thats it! No need to get defensive if you're old, no need to compare old vs young & no need for talk down to the younger crowd.

                                Oh, And about the picking up women 2-3 points higher than me-- good luck cause i use the Grading system baby!! Numbers are for quakers!
                                ^^^jk about that btw, dont start another WWII online.... =P

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X