Development effects club plans... HELP ME! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Development effects club plans... HELP ME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Development effects club plans... HELP ME!

There has been a recent development in a situation that has an impact on my vegas plans so I need a little bit of help.

Initially, 3 of my friends and I (4 of us total) were going to Las Vegas for one of my friends birthdays. We booked our trip for July 13th-19th and made a club itinerary that we were all happy with... It looked a little something like this.

Wednesday: Surrender
    Thursday: TAO
    Friday: Palms (Playboy/Moon/Rain)
    Saturday: Haze
    Sunday: The Bank
    Monday: Marquee

With Bottles @ TAO & The Bank (B-day)

1 of the members of our party (Birthday boy) just got a new job, and isn't certain that he will be able to have all of those days off. In his worst case scenario he will only be able to get off Friday and Monday, with his regular weekends off. This would shorten his trip to Friday-Monday as he works late and wouldn't make Thursday and would work on Tuesday.

There are a couple of places that we have decided that he certainly cannot miss;
    1. TAO (since my group loves it so much)
    2. Marquee (Since it's the new hotness)

With that being said I was wondering how we should re-order our club schedule. I have a pretty good idea and have began to develop an alternate plan, but the problem comes in on Sunday (B-day). We all lurk on Spyonvegas.com quite a bit and have all noticed the crowd to be "Hella Grown" as my friend put it...

I want to make sure that he has a great b-day and that he is comfortable with the crowd ( a little on the younger side if possible, we are all 22 & 23)

The new schedule (Thus far...)

Wednesday: Surrender/ Gallery
    Thursday: Tryst/ HAZE<- Since we don't want to do Tao without him
    Friday: TAO/ Marquee
    Saturday: TAO/ Marquee
    Sunday: XS/LAVO/Bank <- Bottle Service
    Monday: XS/Marquee

Pretty much need help with all the days, give me your input and a version of what you would do, considering the limiting factors/options

1. Choose from options above
    2. Bottle Service on Sunday is MANDATORY
    3. Another Bottle Service day can be sprinkled in
    4. Younger crowd

(If you choose the bank, pleas justify the appearance of the "Hella Grown" crowd) haha
    I Love Vegas!

Originally posted by BigDex14 View Post
    There has been a recent development in a situation that has an impact on my vegas plans so I need a little bit of help.

Initially, 3 of my friends and I (4 of us total) were going to Las Vegas for one of my friends birthdays. We booked our trip for July 13th-19th and made a club itinerary that we were all happy with... It looked a little something like this.

Wednesday: Surrender
    Thursday: TAO
    Friday: Palms (Playboy/Moon/Rain)
    Saturday: Haze
    Sunday: The Bank
    Monday: Marquee

With Bottles @ TAO & The Bank (B-day)

1 of the members of our party (Birthday boy) just got a new job, and isn't certain that he will be able to have all of those days off. In his worst case scenario he will only be able to get off Friday and Monday, with his regular weekends off. This would shorten his trip to Friday-Monday as he works late and wouldn't make Thursday and would work on Tuesday.

There are a couple of places that we have decided that he certainly cannot miss;
    1. TAO (since my group loves it so much)
    2. Marquee (Since it's the new hotness)

With that being said I was wondering how we should re-order our club schedule. I have a pretty good idea and have began to develop an alternate plan, but the problem comes in on Sunday (B-day). We all lurk on Spyonvegas.com quite a bit and have all noticed the crowd to be "Hella Grown" as my friend put it...

I want to make sure that he has a great b-day and that he is comfortable with the crowd ( a little on the younger side if possible, we are all 22 & 23)

The new schedule (Thus far...)

Wednesday: Surrender/ Gallery
    Thursday: Tryst/ HAZE<- Since we don't want to do Tao without him
    Friday: TAO/ Marquee
    Saturday: TAO/ Marquee
    Sunday: XS/LAVO/Bank <- Bottle Service
    Monday: XS/Marquee

Pretty much need help with all the days, give me your input and a version of what you would do, considering the limiting factors/options

1. Choose from options above
    2. Bottle Service on Sunday is MANDATORY
    3. Another Bottle Service day can be sprinkled in
    4. Younger crowd

(If you choose the bank, pleas justify the appearance of the "Hella Grown" crowd) haha
    Keeping it to the options you listed I would do
    Wed - Surrender
    Thur - Haze
    Fri - Tao
    Sat - Marquee (BS)
    Sun - Lavo (BS)
    Mon - XS

I've never been to Lavo but people keep saying good things about it. Personally not a fan of Bank. I think this list gives y'all good diversity in crowd and music so the nights don't feel repetitive
    2016 (past) - none
    2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

I'll be in Vegas July 13-18, tell the b-day boy I'll buy him a shot .

Comment

Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
        Keeping it to the options you listed I would do
        Wed - Surrender
        Thur - Haze
        Fri - Tao
        Sat - Marquee (BS)
        Sun - Lavo (BS)
        Mon - XS

I've never been to Lavo but people keep saying good things about it. Personally not a fan of Bank. I think this list gives y'all good diversity in crowd and music so the nights don't feel repetitive
        Thx for the input!

Originally posted by Maximilian View Post
        I'll be in Vegas July 13-18, tell the b-day boy I'll buy him a shot .
        Will do , What does your schedule look like?
        I Love Vegas!

Comment

seems like everyone on here has a similar list of clubs

Comment

Reason being is that everyone wants to go where they are guaranteed a good time, the nicest best clubs around.

I'm open to your input.

What would djnonsense do?
            I Love Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDex14 View Post
              Reason being is that everyone wants to go where they are guaranteed a good time, the nicest best clubs around.

I'm open to your input.

What would djnonsense do?
              I haven't been to vegas enough times to give good accurate input. But I try not buy into the hype when it comes to clubs. I made that mistake with Pure years ago and Tao also. It's hard to guess what's guaranteed a good time, people always have different opinions.

Comment

Wednesday-Surrender
                Thursday-Tao (bottle service)
                Friday-Palms

Not sure about Saturday or Sunday yet. And we still have to make plans for pools.

Comment

Sunday at Lavo I believe the bottles are cheaper as well. Grey Goose starting at 375 or 395 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

That. issss.. correct.
                    Vegas Trips to-date:
                    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
                    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
                    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

My best night in Vegas was at VICE Sundays @ LAVO... 4 of us split a magnum of Vodka for $700. It took just $200 greese to get us the best table location in the place... Not sure if they are still doing VICE Sundays but if they are, the guy plays good party hip hop...

FYI bottles at the Bank are wayyyy more expensive than LAVO...

Bank: Liter 550/Mag 1200 LAVO: 375/700

I'm actually dead set on The Bank for Sunday bottle service because 1) I've never been and 2) I'm "hella grown" (31)

Lastly Im gonna throw this piece of advice your way...

I know Sunday is your boy's birthday and all... but consider doing the bottles on Saturday... By Sunday night things are different (there are many factors as to why I say this... Money, Energy ect...) ... I'd much rather have Saturday Bottle service as my ace in the hole while at the pool on Saturday vs. Sunday... Just saying
                      Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

Comment

Originally posted by djnonsense View Post
                        I haven't been to vegas enough times to give good accurate input. But I try not buy into the hype when it comes to clubs. I made that mistake with Pure years ago and Tao also. It's hard to guess what's guaranteed a good time, people always have different opinions.
                        Made the same mistake with Pure (Sunday) , but we thoroughly enjoyed TAO
                        Originally posted by Maximilian View Post
                        Wednesday-Surrender
                        Thursday-Tao (bottle service)
                        Friday-Palms

Not sure about Saturday or Sunday yet. And we still have to make plans for pools.
                        Sounds like we’ll be hitting the same places if he is able to get ALL of the days off, which would be great!
                        Originally posted by freestyler View Post
                        Sunday at Lavo I believe the bottles are cheaper as well. Grey Goose starting at 375 or 395 if I'm not mistaken.
                        That’s always good to know, Helps us out a little in the pocketbook!
                        Originally posted by JSki View Post
                        My best night in Vegas was at VICE Sundays @ LAVO... 4 of us split a magnum of Vodka for $700. It took just $200 greese to get us the best table location in the place... Not sure if they are still doing VICE Sundays but if they are, the guy plays good party hip hop...

FYI bottles at the Bank are wayyyy more expensive than LAVO...

Bank: Liter 550/Mag 1200 LAVO: 375/700

I'm actually dead set on The Bank for Sunday bottle service because 1) I've never been and 2) I'm "hella grown" (31)

Lastly Im gonna throw this piece of advice your way...

I know Sunday is your boy's birthday and all... but consider doing the bottles on Saturday... By Sunday night things are different (there are many factors as to why I say this... Money, Energy ect...) ... I'd much rather have Saturday Bottle service as my ace in the hole while at the pool on Saturday vs. Sunday... Just saying
                        Hopefully Vice Sundays is still going on, we watched a video that Donnie.Lavo posted up about it and it had us getting amped up, we had preconceived notions about Lavo before that point.

And I’ll take your advice into consideration. The 3 previous times we have been to Vegas, Sundays have always been an EPIC FAIL

1st Trip: Christian Audigier (Didn’t do research or know where to go)
                        2nd Trip: Pure (Energy was wack), XS (Dying off by the time we got there)
                        3rd Trip: In line for Vanity FOREVER (until we said fuck it), Tried to get into LAVO (Too late at that point, not enough $ for bottles)

Reason why we feel that the Sunday is so crucial to have bottles, we can’t have another Sunday like we’ve been having! haha
                        Didn't really know the artform of "greasing hosts" or contacting them in general. Hopefully knowledge gained through this forum will change that!
                        I Love Vegas!

Comment

If I was in your shoes I’d highly consider Vanity for Sunday if not Fri or Sat for sure… Especially if you’re concerned about age… I’ve had bottle service at Vanity and its solid venue (even though Vanity is not on this year’s agenda as of now)
                          Not sure how much effect the latest season of the Real World has had on Vanity but I know the original Real World Vegas put Rain at the top of the club map for years... by the time July comes around Vanity should be trending hot... Remember that not many girls are on sites like this and their club decisions are often based on what they’ve herd or seen... If I was 22 I'd have Vanity in my plans for sure... Lastly even if you end up in a "hella grown" club you create your own party by inviting girls you meet during the day to your table... I can't remember a bottle night in Vegas that we didn't have multiple groups of girls meeting us at our table... I always girls names that we have invited with the host that I tip and tell the girls to ask for him…
                          Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

Comment

I think the only reason Vanity never came up again in our planning is because while we were standing there for hours on end, we were at the front of the line. The doorman would just continue to let locals in and not even look at us forever... even though it seemed that a ton of people were leaving. So we just chalked it up in the bad column and decided to Stay away.

At this point we know that XS always draws a good crowd and we always have a good time when we are there, so BS with the stripper pole at XS or a table at LAVO for Vice Sundays, might be what it ends up being.
                            I Love Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by JSki View Post
                              If I was in your shoes I’d highly consider Vanity for Sunday if not Fri or Sat for sure… Especially if you’re concerned about age… I’ve had bottle service at Vanity and its solid venue (even though Vanity is not on this year’s agenda as of now)
                              Not sure how much effect the latest season of the Real World has had on Vanity but I know the original Real World Vegas put Rain at the top of the club map for years... by the time July comes around Vanity should be trending hot... Remember that not many girls are on sites like this and their club decisions are often based on what they’ve herd or seen... If I was 22 I'd have Vanity in my plans for sure... Lastly even if you end up in a "hella grown" club you create your own party by inviting girls you meet during the day to your table... I can't remember a bottle night in Vegas that we didn't have multiple groups of girls meeting us at our table... I always girls names that we have invited with the host that I tip and tell the girls to ask for him…
                              I know I'm thinking way too much into this, but I definitely agree on picking Vanity. I'm not 23/23 (I'm much older) and a lot of my friends are the same age. Because of this, they aren't too keen on going to Vanity. But, I like the place and I like the vibe. The DJs that they bring seem to play a more diverse mix of music, rather than just straight EDM.

The other thing I like about the place is, regardless of the name, I've gotten less of a feeling of stuck up girls going to Vanity.
                              FO SHO.
                              Originally posted by redbullvodka
                              you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
                              Originally posted by kimball
                              You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
                                Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
                                tonyyarddog2
                                Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
                                Yesterday, 04:25 PM
                              • Teenagentec
                                Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
                                Teenagentec
                                Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
                                Yesterday, 07:15 AM
                              • artedm
                                Reply to Memorial Day May 27
                                artedm
                                monday may 27
                                greg lopez - tao beach
                                amiri paul- matquee day
                                dj shift- wet republic
                                murphu kennedy- liquid
                                jt - dayligh...
                                Yesterday, 06:50 AM
                              Working...