Crazy Horse 3 or Sapphires? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Horse 3 or Sapphires?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Horse 3 or Sapphires?

Gonna be in town during the invasion but have to break off for good old gentlemen's clubs. Rhino is on the list since some haven't been before but after getting worked for a bit, we intend to head to a "friendlier" club.

So which one will it be? CH3 or Sapphires? What's better at one versus the other? Which provides a better talent of girls? Which one will make us feel like kings without having to spend like kings? I heard one of these can be very friendly or am I wrong?

Thanks as usual JC Members!

I have been to Sapphires and the talent is top notch with tons of girls around. In terms of friendly its always going to
    depend on the girl not so much the venue. I have never been to Crazy Horse so can't give an opinon on it but I am aware that they also have an afterhours on Saturdays starting at 2am.

Comment

been researching a bachelor party and have heard better things about ch lately. never gone though. been to sapphire and most other sc. sapphire is fun, i'd say its like an open air flea market. fun to browse. lots of great stuff but more junk and haggle than you might want to deal with in a group.

Comment

never been to ch, but sapphires sucked when we went

Comment

FWIW, 2 years ago the VIP (backroom) at Sapphires was well lit and patrolled by a bouncer. I don't know if that has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPimp View Post
            FWIW, 2 years ago the VIP (backroom) at Sapphires was well lit and patrolled by a bouncer. I don't know if that has changed.
            That's good to know!

Comment

I've never been to CH3 but we did got o CH2 a couple years ago.

We generally go to the Rhino most of the time and we have a good time there regardless. Sometimes we have gone and had great times with extra curricular activities and not just getting ripped off. Other times not quite as many extras.

However the one time I went to Sapphire's and CH2 we all felt like we were just getting scammed the whole time. Not nearly as good as the Rhino.

I know that may not be the norm and everyone is going to experience something different on different nights. Just what I have experienced.

I would like to hear more about CH3 though....

Comment

Which one has the sushi restaurant? That would make or break the deal for me. Something about naked girls, beer and sushi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X