Where do you keep your stuff? (fellas) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where do you keep your stuff? (fellas)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you keep your stuff? (fellas)

When you go to a nightclub or dayclub but don't have a table/cabana/etc., where do you keep your stuff?

wallet/phone/keys/etc?

This is more geared towards the pool parties since i've never been, and do not plan on getting a cabana, so im a bit worried as to where im going to keep my phone, room key, and wallet when i go into the pool. i dont want anyone stealing my shit.

figured id also cover the nightclub. ive been clubbing many times here in california but never in LV.. usually i have a money pouch hooked onto my belt loop on my pants. haven't really seen that around the few times ive been to vegas.. do people just keep their phones/wallets/etc in their pockets? (again assuming i have no table reservations)

I've done the following before:

http://www.thewaterproofstore.com/cl...hannelid=FROOG

Just roll with your ID, credit card, room key, and cash. it keeps things 100% dry and you can fit it in your boardshorts pocket. you also can just hold it in your hand. I'm sure you could find these at one of the hotel gift shops or at walgreens/cvs on the strip. i got mine at aria's store. sometmes i leave my phone in the room. sounds weird but my iphone died/burnt at wet republic a few years ago.
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Just take your ID/Credit Card/room key/some cash in your board shorts pocket. Leave your phone in the room.
      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

You need your phone to get the digits for later on in the night! What a dilemma lol... You can just tell girls to meet you somewhere though or just bring a sharpie.. nvm

Yeah leave your phone in the room haha
        I Love Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
          Just take your ID/Credit Card/room key/some cash in your board shorts pocket. Leave your phone in the room.
          I do this and then make sure I get to the blackjack table and change my cash for chips. Just don't get too drunk where you forgot to cash it back in.

Originally posted by BigDex14 View Post
          You need your phone to get the digits for later on in the night! What a dilemma lol... You can just tell girls to meet you somewhere though or just bring a sharpie.. nvm

Yeah leave your phone in the room haha
          +1, I lost my watch this past weekend. Was a little pissed but overall glad it wasn't something more important
          2016 (past) - none
          2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

Well if you leave your stuff hanging out they will throw you out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sharps View Post
              usually i have a money pouch hooked onto my belt loop on my pants.
              Are you talking about a fanny pack? You're talking about a fanny pack.

I use pockets. Why? Because I'm an adult.

Comment

hahaha ^ wow!
                I Love Vegas!

Comment

Fanny packs and mans purse = never getting laid again.

Comment

Originally posted by Godzuki View Post

hahahaha noooo not fanny pack!!
                    im talking about this:
                    http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item...lder-49823.jpg
                    i have the one on the far left. im not sure what the actual term for these are..

thanks for the tips. ill be sure to leave my phone in the room when i go to the dayclubs. would this be recommended as well for the nightclub?

well if i go into the pool, i dont want all my stuff to get soaked if its in my pocket. i may have to find swimming shorts with waterproof pockets? cause all the pairs i have, the water goes straight into the pocket area as well. what about your shirts? do you just toss em on the floor and hope for the best?

also, for nightclubs, i use the above pictured pouch when i go clubbing as i dont like being mushed into a crowded dance floor and have the risk of being pickpocketted or worry about my wallet somehow falling out of my pocket. but from what im seeing, it seems like no one uses those in vegas.. are they even allowed? im afraid if i put my wallet in my back pocket as i usually do, that someone might swoop on it (i heard pickpocketting is happening in vegas too)

Comment

Gotta have you cell in the nightclubs. Just put it in you pocket.

Comment

got it. thanks

Comment

im talking about this:
                          i have the one on the far left. im not sure what the actual term for these are..

thanks for the tips. ill be sure to leave my phone in the room when i go to the dayclubs. would this be recommended as well for the nightclub?

well if i go into the pool, i dont want all my stuff to get soaked if its in my pocket. i may have to find swimming shorts with waterproof pockets? cause all the pairs i have, the water goes straight into the pocket area as well. what about your shirts? do you just toss em on the floor and hope for the best?

also, for nightclubs, i use the above pictured pouch when i go clubbing as i dont like being mushed into a crowded dance floor and have the risk of being pickpocketted or worry about my wallet somehow falling out of my pocket. but from what im seeing, it seems like no one uses those in vegas.. are they even allowed? im afraid if i put my wallet in my back pocket as i usually do, that someone might swoop on it (i heard pickpocketting is happening in vegas too)
                          coin-PURSE-damier-coin-pouch-key-holder-49823.jpg

Put your stuff in your front pockets if you are worried about getting jacked.

stuff like ID's, credit cards, room keys dry easily. You're over-thinking this
                          2016 (past) - none
                          2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post

im talking about this:

coin-PURSE-damier-coin-pouch-key-holder-49823.jpg

Put your stuff in your front pockets if you are worried about getting jacked.

stuff like ID's, credit cards, room keys dry easily. You're over-thinking this
                            haha im a moron. "purse" just didnt sound right but i guess it isn't as bad as fanny pack

i might be. i guess its the first-timer nerves. ive been to vegas about 5 times but weirdly never clubbed/pool-partied.

Comment

that things is like 60 bucks!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kwik-Tek-Dry-Alligator-Wallet/dp/B000BJ7WHE/ref=pd_sim_a_1"]http://www.amazon.com/Kwik-Tek-Dry-Alligator-Wallet/dp/B000BJ7WHE/ref=pd_sim_a_1[/ame]

you'll find more reasonable waterproof choices in different sizes and colors on amazon. some for just your room key, card and id and some to hold your cell.

The bigger picture is for pool parties you wanna get a gymsack or sack pack

http://www.sportsauthority.com/famil...86148&view=all

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=Gymsack+&x=12&y=20"]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=Gymsack+&x=12&y=20[/ame]

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop...1/Ntt-Gymsack+

These came in handy cause we're usually wearing surfer shorts to the pool parties...and you had to have a place to hold sunscreen, lip balm, etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X