Because I deserve my own thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Because I deserve my own thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I deserve my own thread

Can't wait! 9 more days. Going June 23-27.

The plan is follows:

Tuesday: Check in at New York New York and try the $20 trick to get upgraded to a Player's Suite. Walk around and explore Vegas, then check out Lavo later on that night.

Wednesday: Go Zipgliding, then hit up Body English.

Thursday: Cirque De Soleil - O, then Tao.

Friday: Wet republic early afternoon, then finishing it off with Pure.

Saturday: Homeward bound.

How does that itinerary look?

that looks pretty solid! that zip gliding sounds something that'll be a blast! be sure to post a review!

Comment

Yeah, I've been wondering about that zipglide too - always looks fun from the videos.

Comment

You can definitely count on an extensive review along with a bunch of pics.

I'm really curious to see how the zipgliding goes... it looks strangely awesome.

Comment

looks good man....be sure to hit up the jc tables one night!!
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

Definitely planning on it! Hopefully we can make it to Lavo. We were thinking about seeing that Fantasy show which gets done about midnight on Tuesday. So that means it would be like 12:30-1:00 before we could arrive. That might be too late?

Comment

nah no way not with AOD the party will just be gettin going

Comment

Awesome! Sounds good.

Comment

If the doctor I went to Monday ruins my trip....I'm going to be pissed.

I had a pretty nasty cough the past 2 weeks. So instead of going back home to my normal doctor, I decided to see one on my college campus.

Typically when I get this type of cough, I'll get 5 pills of Zithromax. But instead, this one thought I should get Prednisone...which aren't doing anything! I told him my history, and the medicine I usually get...but he didn't care.

If this doesn't start getting better soon... I have no idea what I will do. Going home to see my normal doctor has very slim chances.

Comment

Yikes! That's terrible! I was just on Prednisone for an allergic rash I got from some laundry detergent...it worked wonders for me. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Comment

Thanks! I'm going to see that guy again tomorrow and tell him his solution to my problem sucks...but in a nicer way.

Comment

Good luck! Update us on how it goes, I will be interested to see if the doc listens to you this time around.

Comment

prednisone is a steroid isnt it? did the doc tell you you had bronchitis? sounds like something they would prescribe for bronchitis......but you prob have SWINE FLU!!!haha

Comment

feel better radio..seriously..think positively about feeling better rather than worrying so much about staying sick and you will get better quicker..it really works. and go to sleep early if you can..you'lll need the rest anyways for your trip!

Comment

Turns out...it was the swine flu! Just kidding.

This time I got a different doctor. She asked me what was wrong, then I told her...and also told her that I usually get a zithromax antibiotic when this happens that will clear it up. She agreed that that would be the best course to take, so she wrote me a prescription for it. Just took my first two pills today, so by the weekend I should be back kickin'.

I hope I get her again on my checkup Friday...she was really, really hot. Totally made this past two weeks of death worth it.

Thanks for the hopeful wishes!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X