Thoughts/Suggestions on our Vegas Plan (May 13-16) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Thoughts/Suggestions on our Vegas Plan (May 13-16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thoughts/Suggestions on our Vegas Plan (May 13-16)

    Hey guys,

    We're a group of 6 guys and 4 girls. Getting in early on Friday, May 13, leaving late on Monday, May 16th. Here's our tentative plan:

    Friday day: Wet Republic
    Friday night: Palms All-Access
    Saturday day: Encore Beach Club
    Saturday night: XS (Table/Bottle possibly)
    Sunday day: Marquee Day Club
    Sunday night: Surrender

    Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions?
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

  • #2
    Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
    Hey guys,

    We're a group of 6 guys and 4 girls. Getting in early on Friday, May 13, leaving late on Monday, May 16th. Here's our tentative plan:

    Friday day: Wet Republic
    Friday night: Palms All-Access
    Saturday day: Encore Beach Club
    Saturday night: XS (Table/Bottle possibly)
    Sunday day: Marquee Day Club
    Sunday night: Surrender

    Any thoughts, tips, or suggestions?
    I don't think Surrender is open Sun? Lavo I believe is a popular choice. Or XS too. Could do Marquee/anywhere Sat night and XS Sun night? I hope the weather cooperates for all those pool parties!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by UpperRiver View Post

      I don't think Surrender is open Sun? Lavo I believe is a popular choice. Or XS too. Could do Marquee/anywhere Sat night and XS Sun night? I hope the weather cooperates for all those pool parties!

      That's good to know about Surrender, thanks! I'm hoping the weather cooperates too, otherwise we'll have to revamp our day plan. Coming from Seattle, though, as long as it's 70 and sunny, I'm by the pool.
      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X