My trip review June 5-9th! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

My trip review June 5-9th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo vanilla
    replied
    you don't have to tell me about sitting still. i'm going nuts trapped in my cubicle. when i get on vacation next week i probably won't stop moving even in my sleep

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Vegas is not for everyone. You live and learn. I think your next trip to vegas will be the best ever.
    I agree She is more the Mexico type, meanwhile I want to go, even sitting by the pool drove me a little bananas. I needed to move, swim..

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by ocTICK View Post
    Yeah, if my mind thinks it is creepy, it was.

    I guess I just need any excuse to hit the road to Las Vegas.
    Notice how I'm not replying to that?

    Hahahaha

    CREEEEEEPPPYYY

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Vegas is not for everyone. You live and learn. I think your next trip to vegas will be the best ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • nassau
    replied
    Braz, you did the best you could and had some good experiences. everything happens for a reason...like you said there will be other trips..

    Leave a comment:


  • wat
    replied
    Originally posted by brazeneye View Post
    She said she would have rather gone to Mexico, hung out at the beach/pool all day, eat and and lounge/sleep.
    Weak. In Vegas?

    Leave a comment:


  • ocTICK
    replied
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    LOL if you have to ask if it sounded creepy, it probably did.

    just breaking balls here oc
    Yeah, if my mind thinks it is creepy, it was.

    I guess I just need any excuse to hit the road to Las Vegas.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo vanilla
    replied
    I've been there too and I don't like a Negative Nancy either, lol. I think it sounds like your friend/future sister in law should have made the best of it and missed out on some fun. Just watch, someday she's going to have a few kids and realize that no matter what you do on vacation, even if it's not your favorite thing to do, you are on vacation and it will be awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • partyinvegas25
    replied
    Originally posted by yo vanilla View Post
    well i'm just saying we're making pretty strong judgements based on one point of view. not to take any credibility away from our own forum participant brazeneye, but for all we know the friend is on her own message board posting "GOSH she wouldn't stop arguing about those stupid night clubs, and by the end of the night I was so sick of arguing I just wanted to go to bed"

    just saying
    Your right...I wasn't there, I was totally basing it on what brazen said and basing on many trips to vegas with a variety of ppl over the last few years.
    And, here's the thing, yeah she might have been over nightclubs, that's fine, but no suggestions elsewhere. I CANNOT STAND ppl who constantly complain-this place sucks, blah blah blah-but do not come up w another place to go. I am never hard headed about stuff, but I have a friend or two who will always complain and never bring about an alternative. Or, you'll suggest a myriad of alts and they still bitch.
    Sounds like a nightmare to me...I did that once, never again!

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by yo vanilla View Post
    well i'm just saying we're making pretty strong judgements based on one point of view. not to take any credibility away from our own forum participant brazeneye, but for all we know the friend is on her own message board posting "GOSH she wouldn't stop arguing about those stupid night clubs, and by the end of the night I was so sick of arguing I just wanted to go to bed"

    just saying
    Of course! I totally understand that I could be the jerk in this situation. But we did talk, it's not like we fought through the whole trip. We both agreed the third day that we should have come here with different people. She said she would have rather gone to Mexico, hung out at the beach/pool all day, eat and and lounge/sleep. I just wanted to get out there and have fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo vanilla
    replied
    Originally posted by partyinvegas25 View Post
    Well...that's the thing we need to know, did she offer any other plans?
    I'm sorry but 1230 am is unacceptable, unless you are okay with the other person ditching you and it sounds like she wasn't. For instance, on my bachelorette, one of my friends didn't want to go out with us one night. Did she complain? No...then she went on to party hard the rest of the trip. It's like don't ruin someone else's fun...I can see not wanting to be in overcrowded clubs esp if you are having trouble getting in, that's never fun. But, it sounds like she was just done for the night, it's like, you could go to a cool bar or something...even back at the MGM there are plenty of fun little circle bars to hang out in or gamble of course...
    well i'm just saying we're making pretty strong judgements based on one point of view. not to take any credibility away from our own forum participant brazeneye, but for all we know the friend is on her own message board posting "GOSH she wouldn't stop arguing about those stupid night clubs, and by the end of the night I was so sick of arguing I just wanted to go to bed"

    just saying

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    lost most of my sympathy for the friend when she kept saying "lamesauce" over and over when brazeneye was going out without her. she sounds kinda passive aggressive
    That was totally it! If you want to confront me about it or come up with something.. LET'S GO. But she said nothing and just washed her face and changed into pajamas. I would have totally been up for something un-clubby if she had made the suggestion. But there were none. That's why I busted out with my other friends because there was no suggestion.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by ocTICK View Post
    That depresses me. A 12:30 AM bedtime not passed out drunk I believe is against LV law.

    I think she was your BF's saboteur. Make sure you didn't have "too much" fun. How the hell can you have what happens, stays in Vegas if you have a spy.

    Heck, I would have drove in just to hang out, so you wouldn't be alone, could go out and party. Did that sound creepy?
    ive never seen you being interviewed by chris hansen on dateline have I??? hahahaha

    chris: so what brings you here tonight?


    Octick: ahhhhh well I just wanted to come over and hang out

    chris: is that it? just hang out? then why does the transcript read "you cant tell anyone, but can I %^$#@#&*() ^&&%$#$ you?"

    Octick: yeah well her friend went to bed and I didnt want her to be alone

    sorry I couldnt resist!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • masterdeviance
    replied
    lost most of my sympathy for the friend when she kept saying "lamesauce" over and over when brazeneye was going out without her. she sounds kinda passive aggressive

    Leave a comment:


  • partyinvegas25
    replied
    I think we posted at the same time NYC!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X