ok .. i think i messed up on the formula on # 3 :-) Should be:
Weight /20 = number of drinks , otherwise I'd be a wimp :-)
280lbs /2 =140 drinks OMG LMAO.. Now 14 .. I know I've done that in 1 night and still recited "How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood!" x3 times
Before inviting a friend or relative or SO to Las Vegas, They must pass the following test!
1. Go 24 hours without sleep, and not get "grumpy" or snappy.
2. Able to stand up for 8 hours without sitting, tripping, or passing out.
3. Weight /2 = oz of alcohol consumption and still be awake and able to communicate verbally in an understandable language.
4. rule 1 exception = cat naps of 30 mins or less don't count, but must be done in Hotel room or car, preferably when not driving.
5. Have sufficient funds to cover rule 3 x days of stay.
6. Watch the movie "Hangover" and not say, "That's gross how can anybody do that!" (This rule is most important, and probably is the true test of finding the "Las Vegas Wimp-out! )
Feel free to add / use this test! Most of all remember "What hapens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas, or until the pictures come out on the Web!"
I totally fail #3. All I had Monday night was champagne, one drink at Jet and whatever I had at Prive, and I was pretty toast (in a good way).
What happens in Vegas.... gets posted on Facebook!!!
Before inviting a friend or relative or SO to Las Vegas, They must pass the following test!
1. Go 24 hours without sleep, and not get "grumpy" or snappy.
2. Able to stand up for 8 hours without sitting, tripping, or passing out.
3. Weight /2 = oz of alcohol consumption and still be awake and able to communicate verbally in an understandable language.
4. rule 1 exception = cat naps of 30 mins or less don't count, but must be done in Hotel room or car, preferably when not driving.
5. Have sufficient funds to cover rule 3 x days of stay.
6. Watch the movie "Hangover" and not say, "That's gross how can anybody do that!" (This rule is most important, and probably is the true test of finding the "Las Vegas Wimp-out! )
Feel free to add / use this test! Most of all remember "What hapens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas, or until the pictures come out on the Web!"
It sounds like you had a good time! Although there were a few disappointments....it's good you had some positives to come out of it!
What was the best/most memorable part of your trip?
- Pretty much everything that happened on my last day (Monday) -> The rollercoaster in my dress, high heels and my hair had all been done. Got on the ride turned the corner and I saw the big climb on the NYNY rollercoaster, and I just panicked. . I had to close my eyes through the whole ride (scared of heights), and my friends were all watching me and laughing. I don't know if I could do it again, but it was good to get off, or at least near the end it was fun, hahahahaha.
trip to Las Vegas reminds me of many of the times I've been to Las Vegas.
As a guy, it's a little tougher to roll hard in Las Vegas if you don't have money. Friends from Las Vegas have asked me how do I do bottle service each time I go down. I just tell them that a.) I don't go clubbing much in my hometown and b.) I save a lot of money for Las Vegas
The problem is a lot of the guys that I can go with to Las Vegas cannot handle the amount of alcohol that gets passed in our bodies. But, the friends that want to go to Las Vegas can handle it.
So, therein lies the problem. A problem that many of Las Vegas fetishists have. You have friends that want to party, but can't afford it and then you have friends that can afford it, but don't want to party.
But one thing I noticed about Brazeneye's trip review. Her and her boyfriend's sister did acknowledge that they should have gone with different people. They realised (albeit a bit late) that they had two different agendas for Las Vegas. It's unfortunate that that wasn't fully establishe before going down there or was it?
I hope you have a better time next time. Just think...you learned something from it: don't go with your boyfriend's sister next time!
I can't even go to bed at 12:30 the night BEFORE my trip, that's just insane. Vegas has so much energy that it takes me hours to wind down from it.
Honestly though, we all know which of our friends power through a night of being tired by pounding a redbull, or in the old days, a sparks, just to keep the party rollin. Then there are the others that would rather stay in and have a few beers and watch TV.
Both types can be great friends, but one of them gets invited to Vegas and the other gets invited to, I dunno, maybe Napa.
I've called out our group on our plans and we've already identified one who is hesitant to go out more than 1 night. Consequently we've told him prior to the trip that he's gotta go along to get along. That way the expectations are already in place and everyone knows what to expect. If they wanna bail, fine, but they won't be surprised when the rest of us don't.
I know the facts
she went to bed at 12:30 on a friday and saturday night in vegas.
case closed. lol
Yes...that is an important fact. Even if she was like, Brazen shut the hell up about the nightclubs, why did she go to bed at 1230 two nights in a row?
Anyway...I am only 5 weeks (you too Irock) from our trip to Vegas and can't wait!!!!!
hey any time a guy decides to shout with the devil he should be prepared for some ball bustin
i totally agree, it sounds like the other girl should have made a better effort to have fun no matter what. but how do you know that's the case unless you put it out there, right?
(p.s. don't tell me you're too young to know what yo vanilla means?? )
well i'm just saying we're making pretty strong judgements based on one point of view. not to take any credibility away from our own forum participant brazeneye, but for all we know the friend is on her own message board posting "GOSH she wouldn't stop arguing about those stupid night clubs, and by the end of the night I was so sick of arguing I just wanted to go to bed"
just saying
Yo vanilla is drinkin the kool-aid!!!! Terrible devils advocate point of view man. You must be a cop or a defense attorney....vanilla as a user name is pretty damn descriptive vanilla bland ho hum cancel the vegas trip I repeat cancel the vegas trip and hit Disneyland. This is jc night life forum my man we eat sleep and drink this $hit!!!!!
Her friend suxnvegas! Period......well at least when it gets dark.
Party is correct , all about the pre-screen! LOL
Ps vanilla you know I'm bustin your sack right???
Hahaha
She obviously didn't understand how important this trip was for BE and she must be a wuss cause the second and third night she was allready spent. Did she grab the nintendo controller and play mario kart too?
So in retrospect would you have gotten the all access wristbands for the palms for 60 bucks?
Based on your report I'm going to order 5 of them for this weekend. BTW, your trip report is starting to depress me a little. Guys are definitely a little different than females, I'm pretty sure I would have said goodnight to my buddy and ventured out, but I can see there would be a safety issue there for you. Too bad, sorry you didn't get to go out as much as you'd hoped.
Talked to my friend about the wristbands..
"Nope, we just walked right in there. We didn’t like Moon at all though and left after about 20 minutes and then wandered down into Rain and the rest is history! Some of the gals went to Ghostbar later that evening too and said it was good."
you don't have to tell me about sitting still. i'm going nuts trapped in my cubicle. when i get on vacation next week i probably won't stop moving even in my sleep
Me too. I am stuck in my cube! I think I'm going through culture shock...
Leave a comment: