First trip in a while - Men's fashion suggestions? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First trip in a while - Men's fashion suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Universal View Post
    Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
    Hey all,

    This is my first post. I stumbled across JC, and the forums seem to be full of people with great information. So, I haven't been to Vegas in about 2.5 years. What should I wear to the clubs and such? Any popular brand suggestions?

    Thanks for the help!
    FYI...Express is having a big sale today through Sunday both online and in-store. Promo code 1307:

    http://www.express.com/sale-80/contr...w/80/index.cat
    Thanks my man! i m going down to Express in a little bit to pick a few things up!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Maximilian View Post
      Thanks Mikey, that's what I figured. Not trying to sound cocky but I dress very well and I can pull of a certain polo (black) I would like to wear to a club. I don't want to have to get to a club and change into a different shirt.

      I feel as though the "fashion guidelines" are an assuring way to make sure people who have no sense of style look decent when they go out -Mainly to to keep the image of whatever club as upscale/clean/put together as possible.
      Could not agree more.
      Ritchie.

      First time May 2011 30th

      Planned

      May invasion 2012
      June 2 weeks 2012 (must be mad)

      http://www.facebook.com/RichardMcalley

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Universal View Post

        FYI...Express is having a big sale today through Sunday both online and in-store. Promo code 1307:

        http://www.express.com/sale-80/contr...w/80/index.cat

        Awesome, thanks!
        Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X