Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Going to be in town may 19th-22nd booked a wraparound terrace suite at the Cosmo have an idea of where we want to go just wanted some advice to see if this was a good plan or if there were some better options. This will be my 3rd trip to vegas but my 1st in 4 years so I dont really know whats hot now. Was thinking....

Thursday- Spearmint Rhino then .....?

Friday- Marquee

Saturday-XS

Does this sound like a good plan? Looking at setting up bottle service for Friday and Saturday as well if someone could be of assistance!

Thanks in advance

Matt
    Last edited by Bo!; 04-08-2011, 09:27 AM.

On Thursday, I would eat dinner at Tao around 8:30-9:00 and then get stamped (no wait, no cover) to go up in to the nightclub. You can get a nice buzz going and dance a bt, than get out of thre by about 1am.

Head over to the Rhino at about 1am on a Thursday and it will be great - you can hang out there till 3-4am and there will be a good crowd.

The rest of your plans seem solid.
    Vegas Trips to-date:
    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

If you go to Spearmint Rhino, make sure to contact them at least 30 minutes before wanting to head there to get the limo/entrance fee service. Make sure you tip the driver.
      FO SHO.
      Originally posted by redbullvodka
      you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
      Originally posted by kimball
      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

also at the cosmopolitan hit up the pizza place that is hidden , place is awesome also if you watch the entourage show there is a guy that works there that looks like turtle lol , i would do tao thursday , friday marquee, xs saturday
        Feb 21st - Feb 24th 08 MGM
        May 1st - May 4th 08' MGM
        Nov 6th - Nov 9th 08' The Hotel
        April 30th - May 4th 09'Encore
        Jan 6th - Jan 9th 10'Vdara
        April 29th - May 3rd 10'Encore
        January 4th - Jan 8th 11'The Cosmo
        August 4th - August 8th 11'The Cosmo
        May 2nd - May 7th 12'The Cosmo
        August 4th - 8th 12' Encore
        August 17th -20th 12'The Palms
        NYE 2012
        May 2nd- 6th 13' Encore
        September 12 - 15 13' Palazzo
        June 26- 30 14' The Cosmo
        Halloween 14
        NYE 15
        "May 22-26"15' Palazzo

Comment

So it looks like I have a good plan so far except for checking out Tao on Thursday! THanks for the help guys! So anyone on these forums host for XS or Marquee?

Comment

Originally posted by Bo! View Post
            So it looks like I have a good plan so far except for checking out Tao on Thursday! THanks for the help guys! So anyone on these forums host for XS or Marquee?
            Contact Mikey T for XS hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo! View Post
              Going to be in town may 19th-22nd booked a wraparound terrace suite at the Cosmo have an idea of where we want to go just wanted some advice to see if this was a good plan or if there were some better options. This will be my 3rd trip to vegas but my 1st in 4 years so I dont really know whats hot now. Was thinking....

Thursday- Spearmint Rhino then .....?

Friday- Marquee

Saturday-XS

Does this sound like a good plan? Looking at setting up bottle service for Friday and Saturday as well if someone could be of assistance!

Thanks in advance

Matt
              http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...light=invasion
              best answer for ur dates! MAYOD INVASION!
              "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Advice

Thanks for the advice everyone I will contact Mikey T and talk to him about XS. So it looks like alot of you will be around Vegas the same time that is awesome! Ill have to get to know you guys before I head out!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X