Club Options for a large Bachelor Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Club Options for a large Bachelor Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Options for a large Bachelor Party

Hoping for some help/insight here. Coming to Vegas for the weekend of May 20-22 and staying at MGM Looking to hit Wet Republic on Sat, but main question is what options do we have for the clubs for a party of close to 14 guys. Havent been to Vegas in about 5 years.

Looking for suggestions for Friday and Sat night. Is the only option we have to get in; bottle service? Do we even have a chance getting bottles with this many guys? I am under the impression we need a 1-1 ratio. Should we try to recruit girls once there?

Sorry for the long winded post, just looking to set the expectation right and see what my options are. Thanks guys.

B

figure 5 btls at any prime club...

Surrender XS Tao Tryst..

Shoot me an email.. "I am the doorman for Surrender
    [email protected]
    Mikey T
    Vegas legend
    Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
    Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Comment

I appreciate it. I'll shoot you an email now.

B

Comment

One other thing to note, to answer your question, is that you don't need a 1:1 ratio if you're getting bottle service.

If you're willing to spend the money on all the bottles you'll need, then you will be good. It will be about 1 bottle for every 3 guys, so Mikey's suggestion of 5 bottles is good.

Average bottle on a weekend night is $475, plus 8% tax, 20% gratuity for your waitress, and then another $75-100 per bottle for your host who sets your location up. Then probably another $40 for the busboy and security. They will watch out for you and bring girls to your table for you if you want.

Basically for your group of 14 guys, expect to spend about $$3,500-$3,700 total. That will cover all of your taxes/gratuity and get you out the door.
        Vegas Trips to-date:
        November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
        March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
        April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
        June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
        June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

thanks bro. Looking forward to getting out there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Teenagentec
            Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
            Teenagentec
            Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
            Today, 07:15 AM
          • artedm
            Reply to Memorial Day May 27
            artedm
            monday may 27
            greg lopez - tao beach
            amiri paul- matquee day
            dj shift- wet republic
            murphu kennedy- liquid
            jt - dayligh...
            Today, 06:50 AM
          • Gmurr
            Memorial Day May 27
            Gmurr
            Hi, will be down with a group of Canadian friends on Memorial Day weekend but unfortunately not until mid-afternoon on Sunday (scheduling with others...
            Yesterday, 05:09 PM
          Working...
          X