5 Nights in Vegas 25th - 30th May - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

5 Nights in Vegas 25th - 30th May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Nights in Vegas 25th - 30th May

Hi JC Forum,

I will be leading a merry gang of eight 30 year old men to Vegas for 5 nights between 25th - 30th May. The majority of us have been before but we neglected to plan last time. Although we still had a blast, I have decided we need to have a bit more structure to our nights where possible.

Can the good folk on the JC Forum assist please?

In terms of music we are not really after the latest House or Techno, we love a heavy helping of cheese where possible or music from 70's, 80's and 90's.

Wednesday
    Will eat at the Rio buffet and have early evening drinks up at the Voodoo Lounge.
    Any recommendations for a late night club/venue for afterwards?

Thursday
    Last visit we stumbled into Coyote Ugly by chance and had a good night there. Will probably do this again but any recommendations for alternative venues should this blow?

Friday & Saturday
    Will be looking to do bottle service for at least one of these nights. Between the 8 of us we will easily put 4 bottles away between us. Any tips on venue and also potential costs for the bottle service would be much appreciated. If possible would like somewhere that suits our slightly older taste in music :-)

Sunday
    Any suggestions for pool parties during the day?
    We will not be doing bottle service on Sunday but again all tips welcome on venues.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

The Merry Band Of Hard Drinkers.

Welcome JackieMoon,

I don't have a major heap of advice to give you, as it seems our tastes may differ. I just wanted to comment on your tagline,

The Merry Band Of Hard Drinkers

This totally sounds like a AOD recruitment club!!!!!!!!!

Some of the Vets will jump on this and give you some good advice.

Good luck.
    That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
    -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
    -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
    -Nassau

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
      Hi JC Forum,

I will be leading a merry gang of eight 30 year old men to Vegas for 5 nights between 25th - 30th May. The majority of us have been before but we neglected to plan last time. Although we still had a blast, I have decided we need to have a bit more structure to our nights where possible.

Can the good folk on the JC Forum assist please?

In terms of music we are not really after the latest House or Techno, we love a heavy helping of cheese where possible or music from 70's, 80's and 90's.

Wednesday
      Will eat at the Rio buffet and have early evening drinks up at the Voodoo Lounge.
      Any recommendations for a late night club/venue for afterwards?

Thursday
      Last visit we stumbled into Coyote Ugly by chance and had a good night there. Will probably do this again but any recommendations for alternative venues should this blow?

Friday & Saturday
      Will be looking to do bottle service for at least one of these nights. Between the 8 of us we will easily put 4 bottles away between us. Any tips on venue and also potential costs for the bottle service would be much appreciated. If possible would like somewhere that suits our slightly older taste in music :-)

Sunday
      Any suggestions for pool parties during the day?
      We will not be doing bottle service on Sunday but again all tips welcome on venues.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

The Merry Band Of Hard Drinkers.
      If you're looking for "cheese" music, I think you're looking for Cyndi Lauper, Prince, Salt-N-Pepa, etc. I'm guessing you're from the UK?

I don't know of any new club that plays that on the Friday/Saturday. Carnival Court at Harrahs plays "cheese" music most nights.

From my experience, for bottle service, most of the newer nightclubs will play either electronic dance music or top 40/r&b/hip hop. Take your pick from the two. All the clubs will accommodate groups that can drink 4 bottles for 8 guys.
      FO SHO.
      Originally posted by redbullvodka
      you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
      Originally posted by kimball
      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Try Steel Panther at the House of Blues in Mandaly Bay on Friday nights. 80s cover band, very good, always a good time.

Comment

Wow, forgot about that place. I stumbled in there and just didn't understand.
          Vegas Trips to-date:
          November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
          March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
          April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
          June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
          June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X