I have a room at MGM Grand. Do you have to pay extra for the fitness center & pool? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

I have a room at MGM Grand. Do you have to pay extra for the fitness center & pool?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have a room at MGM Grand. Do you have to pay extra for the fitness center & pool?

    I have a room at MGM Grand. Do you have to pay extra for the fitness center & pool?

    I got the room Sunday to Thursday for 90 a night plus 18 a day resort fee. It didn't mention the use of the Health Club with the resort fee. I've also heard some pools charging cover charges to use the pool. I'm not really sure. Anyone here know? THANKS!!!

  • #2
    Yep for the fitness center and nope for the pool. The fitness center is part of the spa. I think its close to 30 bucks per day.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by readyforvegas View Post
      Yep for the fitness center and nope for the pool. The fitness center is part of the spa. I think its close to 30 bucks per day.
      Thats cool! I guess you have to pay cover for their club part of the pool called Wet Republic. Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Couldn't you just call the hotel?

        And yes, you'll have to pay to get into WR, but not their regular pool.
        Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
          Couldn't you just call the hotel?

          And yes, you'll have to pay to get into WR, but not their regular pool.
          Lol, I guess I could. Thanks

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X