Jul 1 to Jul 4 -- HunterD & whoever else shows up... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Jul 1 to Jul 4 -- HunterD & whoever else shows up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by kman90 View Post
    Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
    Hmmmm...A good friend of mine is celebrating her 40th birthday on July 1st. She is considering Vegas as her potential party headquarters. I told her I'd be there...and I had a room already booked....and you could maybe just stay with me....

    I know it's bringing sand to the beach, but this just isn't some run of the mill sand, this is some HOT f--king El Salvadoran sand... details to follow.

    Could switch to driving up if I bring the sand.
    I say do it and have her invite a few more HOT f--king El Salvadoran girlfriends!
    Was about to say, if you're going to bring sand, bring the whole bucket!
    Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
    Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

    twitter.com/joachimorjoe

    Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

    Comment


    • #62
      I'll be at The Venetian 7/2 - 7/5, My birthday is the 4th so I got to do it big. Going with my 2 male friends, hopefully we find the girls there. This is our itenerary:

      7/2 Sat- Teisto in concert at The Joint (my friend really wants to go)
      7/3 Sun- Tao Beach - Cabana booked
      7/4 Mon- early am Drais, dinner at Craftsteak, XS (possible table service)

      We will defintily scale it up depending on how lady luck is treating us.

      Comment


      • #63
        I'll be there with my two girlfirends from 6/30-7/3, staying at THEhotel! Haven't quite got the plans nailed down yet, just looking forward to getting away and not remembering the weekend!!

        Comment


        • #64
          Hey hunter, i am looking there from the 2nd to the 5th solo. i am looking to connect with a view people and do bottle service if they are chill like me. let me know

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
            I'll be there with my two girlfirends from 6/30-7/3, staying at THEhotel! Haven't quite got the plans nailed down yet, just looking forward to getting away and not remembering the weekend!!
            Finally! More ladies showing up! Hoorah!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by kman90 View Post
              Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
              I'll be there with my two girlfirends from 6/30-7/3, staying at THEhotel! Haven't quite got the plans nailed down yet, just looking forward to getting away and not remembering the weekend!!
              Finally! More ladies showing up! Hoorah!
              Ha, if I thought the forums were indicative of the ratio in Vegas I would never ever go
              2016 (past) - none
              2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

              "Panda panda panda"

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by kman90 View Post
                Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
                I'll be there with my two girlfirends from 6/30-7/3, staying at THEhotel! Haven't quite got the plans nailed down yet, just looking forward to getting away and not remembering the weekend!!
                Finally! More ladies showing up! Hoorah!
                Kman, did you point costa and Cinderella to the 7411 group?
                twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
                IG: hnic_shoe


                Hip Hop Head

                I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


                Next trip:

                Vegas - June 11 - 16

                Comment


                • #68
                  HunterDallas is OUT of July 4th trip

                  Sorry to say it, but a perfect (shit) storm of financial expenditures (federal taxes due, minor car accident and home AC repair) has caused me to have to bail out of the July 4th Vegas trip. I was really looking forward to kicking it with the group, but, unfortunately, I just can't make it work.
                  HunterD

                  Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

                  Recent & Upcoming Trips
                  -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
                  -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
                  -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Ouch! Always my worry as I get close to a trip. I have had to scale my plans down, but will still make it out. Too bad you can't do it.
                    twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
                    IG: hnic_shoe


                    Hip Hop Head

                    I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


                    Next trip:

                    Vegas - June 11 - 16

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Dam, sorry to hear it man. Perhaps if I do make the move to Vancouver I'll see you on a future trip.

                      We're currently watching that Chilean ash cloud but should be ok, figures crossed.
                      Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
                      Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

                      twitter.com/joachimorjoe

                      Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
                        Will probably need a month to recover from mAyOD invasion. Independence day (July 1 - July 4) trip to Vegas, did it last year...it was awesome. Probably staying at Monte Carlo or anywhere else I can get a good deal.

                        The Flight plan (Purchased):
                        Jul 1 -- SWA 845 -- PHX to LAS -- Arrive: 9:10 am
                        Jul 4 -- SWA 2206 - LAS to PHX -- Depart 6:30 pm

                        The Party plan: (still in flux)
                        Fri. Jul 1 Day -- TAO Beach
                        Fri. Jul 1 Night -- Tao ???
                        Sat. Jul 2 Day -- Wet Republic !!!
                        Sat. Jul 2 Night -- ???
                        Sun. Jul 3 Day -- Encore Beach Club
                        Sun. Jul 3 Night -- LAVO
                        Mon. Jul 4 Day -- Bare or Gamble

                        Any suggestions....fire away!


                        See ya soon!!
                        Mikey T
                        Vegas legend
                        Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

                        New position in Las Vegas PENDING



                        Socal Networks!
                        Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

                        Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
                          Originally posted by kman90 View Post
                          Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
                          I'll be there with my two girlfirends from 6/30-7/3, staying at THEhotel! Haven't quite got the plans nailed down yet, just looking forward to getting away and not remembering the weekend!!
                          Finally! More ladies showing up! Hoorah!
                          Kman, did you point costa and Cinderella to the 7411 group?
                          Yes sir, invites sent

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Ajaajaja
                            Last edited by Akj907; 06-28-2011, 09:39 PM.
                            *iVegas*

                            Been there

                            June '01, June '02, June '08, May '09, July '09, November '09, July '10, NYE '11, May '11, July '11 November '11,

                            Going there
                            NYE '12

                            Where you at??

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Hey everyone, I'm going to be in town July 1st -5th. I'm gonna have 1 female with me. Just looking for some fun people to meet up with and party it up. Only been to vegas once before so would love some input on where the hot spots are and the easiest ways to get in.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                4th of july group

                                what up Drew, alot of us will be out n about too:
                                http://forums.jackcolton.com/group.php?groupid=12

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X